chapter two

michael's pov:
I want this class to be over. I just wanna go home and be alone.
I used to wish for people to notice me, but I'm so used to people ignoring me.
I just don't want to have to talk to anybody because when I do talk to people they just make fun of me.
I used to care when people made fun of me, but I'm just to the point when I don't care, it's almost like I can just block it out.
finally the bell rang and so I took my time so that I could be the last person out so that no one can come up behind me and push me because that seems to be one of the most popular ways to make my life shit.
I'm so tired of everything, and I just look forward to being in my cold house rather than here because then the only person that can hurt me is myself.
I know that I'm pathetic but I stopped caring a long time ago.
I ended up walking in front of a popular kid named luke that was probably way too hot for his own good because I don't think he really understands just how perfect he is and that's unfortunate.
I tried to walk fast so that I could just get out of his way but when I stepped out of the classroom I was tripped and I fell down and I thankfully caught my hands on the floor before my face hit, but I was surrounded with obnoxious laughter and I turned over and looked up to see Luke's hand outstretched for mine and so I reluctantly took it, because I never knew when someone was just going to hurt me again.
he pulled me up and I felt his eyes on my wrists once again and I tugged down my sleeve with my other hand and he held on to me for what felt like forever and I couldn't make eye contact with him because he was actually being comforting and it was a new concept to me.
I walked away from him and the crowd of staring people and went into the bathroom and went into a stall and just sat down and let myself cry silently because I was used to humiliation but it was worse when someone you don't have a reason to hate yet is there and watching. that same person was actually nice and helpful and it was just too much to take in.

third person:

Michael looked down at his wrists and he had been scratching his cuts without realizing it and he was bleeding so he got tissues on them and flushed them down the toilet when the blood finally decided to chill the fuck out.
he was upset at himself that he could be so stupid that he reopened his cuts at school but he was just so stressed out and he didn't know how to handle it anymore.
after he left the bathroom he just decided to go to class and be late because if he went home now he would probably regret it.
when he walked into science he was greeted by an angry mr. lanyard.
"oh mr. Clifford, looks like you finally decided to come to class. let's have everybody give you a round of applause!" the class laughed and michael just kept his head down. he didn't want to say anything because it would probably make it worse and he'd probably cry and who knows what could happen if he did that.
"detention, clifford, after school."
"okay."
"okay class so when we look at atoms, we discover..." he was able to zone out the rest of the day and he just wanted to go home. he would ditch but they would find out and then he would be in bigger trouble, not at home because his mom is a drunk, but at school because mr. lanyard was determined to make his life more shit than it already was.
after sixth period he quickly made his way to mr. Lanyard's class.
when he got there he discovered that a familiar boy with blonde hair and blue eyes that he had just previously had an awkward encounter with was in there.
Luke Hemmings
author's note:
so I finally updated :) I hope you think it's okay and I'm sorry it's not very long but I'll try to update soon. please comment, ily guys :)