Chapter 38

The next morning I was trying to make my way downstairs to get a drink of water, however it was proving to be extremely difficult because I'm really pregnant at the moment. I was halfway down when my feet left the floor as I was scooped up into someone's arms.

"Would it kill you to ask for help?" Embry asks a laugh escaping his lips and I let out a sigh.

"I didn't want to wake you up plus I didn't think it was going to be this hard," I state as Embry placed me back on my feet at the bottom of the stairs. I can't wait to give birth so that not only can I spend physical time with my daughter but so that I can do normal things without fear of harming the baby.

"Well of course it's going to be difficult love, you're due in a few weeks," he says as we walked into the kitchen and I began getting my glass of water, of course I was a few inches too short to reach the glasses as they were on a top shelf. Zander probably put them there as a sort of joke because he knew I couldn't reach them. Sometimes my brother is a pain in the ass.

I heard Embry chuckle and felt him lean up against me reaching for a glass and handed it to me "I can't wait to give birth to you Emileah, so mommy can finally hold you in person and so I can do normal things again," I state holding my belly as I fetched myself a glass of water. To answer my statement she gave me a soft kick in my abdomen.

Embry wrapped his arms around me buying his face in my shoulder, arms resting gently on the bump "Come on Emily has invited everyone over for breakfast," he says giving my shoulder a peck.

I laughed "When are we not over at Emily's?" I asked before sliding my shoes on and together we walked to my trusted truck. After helping me up into the cab, Embry began driving towards our second home. We got there in a matter of minutes, because I don't live that far away.

With the help of my amazing boyfriend I was helped me down from the truck and lead into the house. Everyone was gathered around the table stuffing their faces to their hearts content. "If there is no bacon left I'm going to be a very angry witch," I say sitting down next to Seth closely followed by Embry.

"Don't worry I already made your plate up," Emily says placing it down in front of me with a pleasant smile.

"You're amazing Emmy," I say thanking her for the food when I spotted Zander across the table. "I've got a bone to pick with you mister," I say earning some playful glares from the pack for my choice of words.

"What did I do?" He asks placing his hands up in surrender glancing over at Leah for some help. His fiance just shrugged.

"Oh how about placing the cups on the top self because you knew I couldn't reach them or use magic to be able to get them," I exclaimed and he gives me a sheepish look, cheeks going red from being caught.

"Well you see I forgot that you couldn't do magic at the moment," he says with a fake laugh but he's just digging himself into deeper water. I was about to reach over the table and smack him when Leah did it for me.

"Bloody hell Zander, how did you forget that I couldn't do magic at the moment? I'm seven months pregnant for nymphs sake," I retort shaking my head.

My brother can be such a clotpole at times (If you know that reference then you're a gem). For someone who was older than me, you'd think he'd be more wise but perhaps he wasn't using any ounce of common sense.

"Oh alright Cupcake you've had your fun teasing him. Now about that bone you mentioned?" Quil says making me laugh. Leave it to Quil to bring up the bone comment.

"I was joking Quil. It's just an expression," I explain and he gave me a fake pout before we both began laughing uncontrollably.

After breakfast I migrated to the couch and began watching tv. I was watching one of the best shows ever and I was more than obsessed with it. But hey, what's a girl got to do?

Not going to lie, I could probably sit around watching this show all day if I wanted too but alas after a few hours of  peace, I was interrupted by the pack barging into the livingroom and making a bunch of noise. If I was able to preform magic then I'd gladly just mute them or freeze them in suspended animation to solve the problem. But I unfortunately couldn't do that.

"Are you watching Power Rangers?" Jared asks plopping down beside me with a questioning look, wondering why I was watching a kids show.

"Yeah, got a problem with that Jarbear?" I asked sitting up a bit straighter and he laughed.

"No I was just wondering Nye," he says and I went back to watching the show except I couldn't hear it even with my advanced hearing, so I turned it up and finally I could hear it.

"Go go power rangers," I sang as the rangers began a battle. The music was iconic and all the boys were watching me in amusement, taking in how childish I can be.

"You're so adorable love" Embry says kissing my forehead and I felt myself blush.

"Awe shucks," I state holding my heart "Not as adorable as Claire though," I looked over to see her cuddled into Quil with her stuffed wolf snuggled into her.

Nobody was going to argue with me on that statement because it was true. Claire is the most precious human being in all of the planet and I'll take that to my grave folks..........