Summary

This books is very explicit and mature

This books is very explicit and mature. It contains mature scenes, sex scenes, adult language, abuse, rape. Mature audience only please !

TAINTED INNOCENCE copyright © MarshaOfficial 2020 All right reserved

All right reserved.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

 This book or any portion thereofmay not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review

He grabbed my waist and pulled me down into his lap. "Do I have to fuck you in front of your brother? Is that what it will take to prove that you're mine?"

"So, you would blackmail me?" I asked him in shock.

"It's not blackmail, Athena. You signed a contract with me. It's over when I say that it's over. Now, stop wasting my time and go get dressed before I bend you over this desk."

Athena is the younger sister to Roman Vintalli. He is one of the biggest Mafia leaders in New York City. She wants to be a dancer and she practices every day after school with her dance crew. Her brother wants her to focus on mafia business, but she has other dreams. Her dreams land her right in Vain Grey's arms. He is the bad boy amongst all bad boys. He knows how to draw women in and he knows how to break their hearts at the same time. He is her brother's biggest enemy and he has his eyes on her. She accepts his price so that she can buy the dance studio that she wants. But things take a deadly turn when he doesn't want to let go. Will she be able to escape him without her brother finding out?

Add it to your library now !!