Chapter 16

[16]

"Hello?"

"Harper, what's up, is the party still going on?"

I moved away from Desiree walking someone quiet. "Yeah, its still going on Q. What's up why you calling? Did something happen?"

"Nah, Christopher and Anastasia are sleeping and nothing's on TV so I thought I'd call. I mean I thought you'd be a little lonely there."

"Well not really, I brought someone along to keep me company. I'm fine."

"Who you brought?"

"Someone Q damn." I chuckled. "Why you gotta be all up in my bidnessss." I joked.

"Nothing, no reason I just wanted to know if I knew them maybe."

"Quinton, go to sleep. You sound tired."

"But I'm not I want to talk to you."

"But my date is waiting on me Q and I'm at an event . My best friend's event, this is bad manners."

"Aight, next week can we go out , lunch?"

I sighed. Why was it that all of a sudden he so desparetly wanted to spend time with me? " Sure Quinton, wherever you want to go."

"Text me when you get home."

"Why?"

"So I can now you made It safe, damn. You don't have to be so hostile."

I smiled. "Sure Quinton Jameson I will okay."

"What you wearing? Nothing too revealing right?"

"What? Quinton goodbye."

I hung up the phone he was really lonely. He had been calling me a lot these past nights, just to talk. I'm sure Anastasia wants to talk, why can't he talk to her?

"Harper, I'm sorry but I have to go, emergency at hospital." Dr. Logan came up to me.

"O-Ohh okay, that's fine. No biggie." I smiled.

Before I could say anything else he pulled me into a long hug. I inhaled his cologne again and it makes me weak in the knees. God this man was something from the Greek Gods.

"I'll see you on our next date." He kissed m cheek, before he headed to his car. To save lives, damn he could be my super hero. I always liked Thor.