Chapter...

Hello everyone, Yes I know you are probably very upset with the fact that I have not updated this book in 2 Months. I get writer's block with this book from time to time. And sometimes I just want to delete it, and sometimes I just want to change the entire book and write it all over.

Now different from my other books I DID NOT write the entire plot for this Story before hand. It just came to me one day and I published it, not thinking it would get more than 10,000 views. Obviously that's not the case. Now I do like the characters in this book, I do but I don't love them. I feel like I a missing something whenever I sit down to update it. I have updates that I have not posted because I am just at a complete crossroads with this book.

I hate typical, super hero love stories and I also hate when a book is over done, like the writer tries so hard NOT to make it cliché and it ends up being. Now I do not want that to happen, I am just at knots right now when it comes to the story. Some of you may just read it because, oh well it's just another book to read ....AND THAT'S WHAT I DON'T WANT.

I want it to be a book that you really want to read, day and night, night and day. And me personally I would not read this book, again if I could. I'm seeking some sort of motivation, i'm reading Shakespeare and Langston Hughes and I'm trying to get it together.

My mind has been really congested with my examinations and I just feel boxed in right now. I think once Summer begins I will consider either revising this book or just pulling the rug all together. I notice a lot of things with my work as a writer and people write on my profile, and in my inbox constantly asking me to update my other books but, HARDLY anybody has mentioned this book and that says a lot.

I mean yes U T I M A T E L Y I write for me, BUT in the hopes that people will enjoy it and I've been losing interest in this fro before I even started it. I do have a story to tell behind this book, because this book is partially written based on a true story but, I am seriously considering discontinuing it.

I mean I really need to hear from you guys. Why should I continue it? Are the characters worth staying alive? What is your favorite parts so far from it and what would you like to see unfold in the future. Comment below, inbox me and let me know.

Help me.

Sincerely Your, Unamused, Mentally Frustrated Writer Amburre.