eighty

"It doesn't fucking- fucking open."

Dom tried to put the key in the lock of their hotel room door, but he missed every time. It made Julia giggle, but once Dom turned his head only so she could see his frustrated look, she held her hand up so he would give her the key.

"Let me try."

Dom laid the key in Julia's hand and stepped back to watch her trying to open the door. Even though she was as drunk as Dom was, maybe even more drunk considering Dom had to stop her from tripping three times on their way, she managed to unlock the door within a few seconds.

"You are a fucking-"

Dom gently pushed her inside and closed the door behind them only so he could pin her body against the door.

"Princess," he finished the sentence, whispering as his lips were barely touching hers.

Julia just smiled at him and leaned in to kiss him, but Dom backed up a little to tease her, knowing she couldn't do anything about it as her hands were pinned by him above her head.

"Dom," Julia whined, sighing loudly.

"Sorry sweetheart."

Dom leaned in again but pulled away just before his lips could touch hers. Without a warning he lifted her up and walked over to the bed to let her fall down on it.

He loved to tease her, especially when they were drunk. For some reason it made him love playing games with her, and Julia could never decide whether she absolutely hated it or liked it.

"I fucking hate you," Julia told him, and Dom just smiled cheekily as he put his hand between her thighs, applying some pressure that immediately caused Julia to moan.

"Oh?" He raised his eyebrow and made sure he had her pinned on the bed by pressing one hand against her chest while the other was still between her thighs, wandering more and more up.

She wondered what happened to the baby version of him that he had been playing all day. She could never keep up with his personality changes.

"Please kiss me," Julia groaned, which made Dom smile and bite his lip. She didn't have to beg for him twice, though. He finally climbed on top of her and leaned in to place his lips on hers. Julia smiled against his lips and closed her eyes, feeling the entire room spin. The feeling was weird combined with what she was feeling between her thighs, driving her absolutely crazy.

Dom took his hand away from her legs to hold her face, but he pressed his bulge against her, making her moan again and tug on his pants.

"Calm down honey," Dom whispered, going down her face to give her kisses everywhere, ending in her neck. "You're first."

For just a second he stopped kissing, only to take off her top before she even knew it. He didn't even hesitate to immediately place his lips on her skin again, going further down to her collar bones and breasts. Julia closed her eyes in pleasure and wrapped her legs around his as she was practically begging for him to take off his own clothes.

"Fuck it," Dom mumbled as he pushed himself up so he could pull his t shirt over his head so their naked upper bodies were touching, making Julia feel some type of way. Once he pressed his body down on hers, she could feel how his bulge had grown and was now pressing between her thighs instead of his hand. Dom knew what he was doing, and harshly kissed her as he moved his hips up and down.

Dom hooked his finger in Julia's pants and slowly pulled them down, making sure he never stopped kissing and pleasing her. Before she knew his pants were off as well.