fifty

I don't know if anyone needs it but this is a trigger warning for sexual content. If you don't want to read it, read the first four paragraphs until "but they would figure it out" and then skip to the next chapter :)

-----

The days Dom was still in Doncaster went by too quickly for them, and before they knew it it was Christmas which was the second last day Julia and Dom would see each other before he went to Los Angeles.

Julia never regretted telling him to go, though. Dom sounded so excited about it now he had accepted the fact that they would be long-distance.

The only thing that bothered them both was that they didn't know for how long they'd have to live so far away from each other. The record label had told Dom that it could be only three months, but it could also be a year or longer if things were going very well.

But they would figure it out.

"I fucking hated this game as a kid. Now I love it though," Dom said as he looked at his cards trying to see what the next good step could be for him.

Julia chuckled and looked up from hers. "Why did you hate it?"

"It's so fucking slow!" he whined dramatically. "I always yelled at everyone to hurry up."

Julia laughed again and rolled her eyes as she looked at Dom for a little longer while he kept studying his cards and picking one that he'd put back right after.

"Now you're the one who needs to hurry up," Julia teased him, receiving a fond smile from Dom. He pressed his lips together trying not to smile and remain serious, but he couldn't help himself and eventually put his cards down.

"You need to shut up. I'm trying to win."

"You'll never win," Julia challenged him, frowning as she bent a little closer to him, not too much so she wouldn't fall flat on her face on the bed.

Dom licked his lips and rolled his eyes. "Then why are we still playing it?"

"Because I want to win," Julia said and she pulled a random card out of Dom's hands to lay on the pile so it was her turn again.

"Is that how you wanna win?" Dom asked her fondly and he laid down all his cards only to wait for Julia to nod and want to make her move. As she was about to pull out a card, Dom pulled all of her cards out of her hands and laid them on his.

"I never play games when people cheat," he said seriously but by the way his eyes were shining a little Julia knew he was just playing with her. She laughed and sticked her tongue out to him before trying to grab her cards again.

Dom stopped her by laying his hand on hers, and he immediately pulled her over to his side, causing her to fall over because she didn't expect him to do that.

"Dom!" she yelled and he giggled, rolling over so he was on top of her.

"I lied, I still hate this game."

Julia laughed softly and opened her mouth to say something back, but once she looked into his green eyes she knew she really, really wanted to kiss him instead. He was thinking the same; slowly he leaned forward to place his soft lips on hers.

He had been her boyfriend for a while now, but she could never really get used to the feeling of him kissing her softly while his body was on top of hers. Something in it made her feel so incredibly safe and loved.

"Fuck that fucking game," Dom whispered, his breathing getting heavier, "I want to do this all night."

"We do agree that I won, right?" Julia asked him teasingly, a cheeky smile on her face. Dom couldn't help but crack a smile as he licked his lips. Then, out of nowhere, he moved his right hand up to her throat, squeezing the sides a bit. It caught Julia completely off guard, and her reaction made Dom smile proudly.