Chapter 25

-Allen

I don't know what made her think she can just go on with her life as if i never existed. New man? I don't think so.

I followed her and Dexter all the way from the hospital and thanks to those two, I know exactly where she lives. She won't be getting away from me no time soon. I pulled up to her house once Dexter pulled off. I turned my ignition off and quietly got out of the car. I started creeping towards the back of her house, and that's when I saw the light in her bedroom on.
Oh yeah, this is going to be a fun night.

Sharen has always been a predictable woman and just like I assumed the key to her back door was under the mat. I slowly opened the door and peeked inside. As soon as I walked in, I accidently hit my foot on the chair.

I hope and pray she didn't hear that.

Looking around the beautiful house I started walking towards the stairs. Looking up the stairs I was able to see a light on. I figured it was Sharen's bedroom. I slowly and gently walked up the stairs towards the light. It's time for me to get my woman back.

-Sharen

    Leaning back in the tub, I relaxed my eyes, body, and mind. Until I heard someone coming up my stairs.

"Hello?" I called out. No answer. I stood up from my warm bath and grabbed my towel to wrap around my body. I stepped out of the tub and slowly began walking towards the door. Before I could twist the door knob, my door swung open.

I screamed.

"Allen why are you in my house?! How did you get in? How did you find me?"

The only response I recieved from him was a grin. He slowly began walking towards me and started reaching out for me.

"Allen, stop. Please stop."

"Stop what Sharen? I've been trying to show you how much I've changed and how much you mean to me. But instead of listening to me you keep avoiding me, so now I have to force you to love. You will be with me, no one else. Especially not Dexter. If I ever see him around your house again, I will kill him and you."

He grabbed me by my neck and pushed me against the wall.

"Do you understand me?" He said breathing heavily.

"Y-yes, I understand Dex-- I mean Allen." I stuttered.

"What did you just call me?" He screamed.

"I called you Allen." I said as calmly as possible.

His nose started flaring and his eyes started to get bigger.  I wasn't sure what to do but before I can take action, he let me go and walked out of the room.

I cried uncontrollably and called Dexter. He answered on the first ring.

"Hello? Sharen? Whats wrong?" He asked in one breath.

I didn't respond to him, I just kept crying.

"I'm on my way now, don't cry sweetheart. Everything will be just fine."