Chapter 11

-Dexter

As I walked into Sharen's house I looked around at her beautiful decor.

Her living room was decorated in bright colors, surrounded with a big fire place and a 60 inch television. I followed her to the kitchen and sat down at the table. I watched her go towards the cabinets and pull out two mugs. She picked up her tea pot and poured tea into both of the mugs.

As she sat down at the table sitting across from me, she handed me the mug of tea. I admired her beautiful features. Her hair was two or three inches past her shoulders, it was a jet black color with bright burgundy highlights. Her lips were full and her eyes... her eyes were gorgeous. They're a hazel color but sometimes it seems like they switch colors. Sharen wasn't a skinny woman but she wasn't fat. Her curves fit her in all the right places.

"So what information do you have for me Dexter?" She asked as she sipped tea out of her mug.

"Well, Ms. Woods-" She stopped me.

"Call me Sharen please." She smiled and said.

With a sly grin I said "Okay Sharen, when I left you in the office, there was a letter left in your bathroom. It stated:

Remember how you hurt me? How does it feel to be hurt? I'll keep in touch ;)

Is there anyone you know that may be after you?"

I handed her the note and she read it for herself. She seemed hesitant for a while. "Please Sharen, don't be afraid or ashamed to tell me what's going on. Everything will be kept with me."

"Well there is somethings that has happened recently and in the past." She said as her head hung low.

"Do you mind telling me? I'm here to help you Sharen."

"Sure. I'll tell you." And that's when she began....