Chapter 4

As soon as I walked through the ceiling of my house, the tears rushed down my face. The whole drive home I was able to maintain the hurt and the pain. But then reality hit me and I then realized that he was gone. All I can do is think about the good times that my brother and I had. How could she do something like this?

3 years ago, my brother and I had the worst relationship possible. It was things in the past that I just couldn't let go. But now that he's gone I realize that my pain was mediocre.

I walked up the stairs to my room and begin to undress and get ready for bed. Looking over at the clock I realized it was only 11:00 in the morning. I was about to begin to run my bath water when I heard a knock at my door. I knew I wasn't expecting anyone, so who could that be? I ran down the stairs to my front door, looked out the peephole and I seen Karen standing there looking miserable.

What is she doing here? Is she taking this situation for a joke?

I open the door and just stared at her.

"What is it that you want Karen? I thought I told you to leave me alone." I asked as I folded my arms over my chest.

"Sharen please just listen to what I have to say. I think it's something that you should know. Something that I should have been told you." She said as she being to tremble.

"Honestly, I don't want to hear what you have to say and obviously you're not getting that. All I want to do is get in my bed, lay down, forget you exist, and grieve. Do I have that right Karen?"

"Y-yes, you have that right." She stuttered.

"Good. Now get from in front of my door and I suggest you don't return for a while. Because the next thing you got coming is a nice nice ass whippin'." I said. And the next thing she seen was my door closing in her face.

She can try some sneaky things, but I hope she remember who's sneakier.