{Chaper 27} (Short?)

All of the states hears, "TEXAS IS GAY??!".
California chokes on his Starbucks and Alabama has to help him. Alaska quickly covers Maryland's mouth and Texas runs upstairs. He busts down the door with his pistol, and all the states start screaming besides Alaska.
"WHO SAID THAT?" Texas shouted.
"SCATTER!" New Mexico shouted.
Every state ran out the room, pushing Texas in the way. Texas starts firing the gun and every state starts screaming and panicking. Florida quickly gets on the roof, and grabs his water gun. He starts firing at Texas who has a REAL gun. Florida realizes he messed up and quickly got off the roof, Texas stopped firing and just realized his phone is missing. All the states calmed down as soon as the shooting stopped, Texas ran upstairs, checking if he had his phone. He kept looking until he found it in the room he bsuted down. The states then heard the door rattling and saw America.
He stood in his spot and saw every state frozen in a spot. With holes in the wall.
America sighed.
"WHAT THE F*CK HAPPENED?" He shouted. Idaho quickly covered Hawaii's ears.
America continued shouting at every state then Texas came downstairs, America looked up and shouted at him. Every state felt bad, even Maryland, New Mexico and Missouri. Alaska went upstairs and America noticed her, he quickly followed her and every state looked at Texas.
"Are you really gay?" said Washington.
"W-,NO-, I-I-I" Texas said, he was sweating.
"Cut the cr*p Texas, you're gay." said California.
Every state made the "Oooo~" sound and Texas covered his face.
"Is it Moscow~" said Nebraska teasingly.
Texas blushed and quickly went upstairs. Every state started to shout :

"TEXAS AND MOSCOW SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

All of them laughed.