{Chapter 17}

California got out the room and saw UK, sipping his tea. France came up to California and smiled. "Bonjour California!" she said and California smiled back, "what's up grandma?" Cali replied back. She'd take Cali by the hand to play with the others and her. California decided to play with them but looked over at UK who kept talking to America, who keeps rubbing something. Tears. That's what Cali thought, he was rubbing his tears. He kept looking over at him and France noticed. "Something wrong?" The French women asked, California reeled back into reality and nodded no. France glared at UK and got up, she grabbed his hand. California ran up to America for a hug, America had been crying. "H-huh?!" America said confused, Califonia hugged tightly and America hugged back. He felt safe. Both of them felt safe in their arms.

(France's POV)
"Chère. Stop treating him badly!" I shouted, UK and I argued in the room I had dragged him in. "He isn't our son!" UK shouted. I slapped the bastard and then realized what I had done, UK scoffed and hugged me. "Im sorry.." he said, I couldn't help but hug back, "I'm sorry too..".
(NOBODYS POV)
The 2 came out and had to leave, they said goodbye to the children. UK looked at America and sighed, he left and in complete dispair. America got up and ran to his room after getting a buzz from his phone. He checked to see it,

Dear America,
    You got away last time, but just wait. You'll see more pain coming.

He was shocked. He had to protect his children but he had 50 of them, he can't watch them all at the same time. He wanted to get help but was worried if last time is gonna happen again, all of a sudden....
BANG!
A loud sound was heard from downstairs, America rushed downstairs to see what had happened. His eyes widen to what he had seen.