{Part 4}

Nobodys POV
All of the states are worried for California, he's acting odd and weird. His eyes are lines of different colours, some states are scared because South Korea got stuck in traffic. Other states want to call their father, but wouldn't want to disturb him at the meeting. The rest were trying to calm California down,

South Koreas POV
Great, dumb traffic. Who knows how long the kids are gonna last? I know Mr.America is worried about them, Canada is a uncle of 50 kids. How does America not ask him to babysit? That doesn't matter, the kids are just love material but sometimes they aren't. "STUPID TRAFFIC" I shout in a angry tone, "Calm down, we're 7 minutes away. They'll be fine for now" , "FOR NOW? Goddammit Canada, they're your nieces and nephews! You have 50 of them, and 1 is in charge of the other 49." , "Just take the damn highway please, it's faster" , "WE COULD'VE BEEN AT THE HOUSE EARLIER IF YOU TOLD ME THAT BEFORE WE GOT IN THE DAMN TRAFFIC?!" , "Calm down, it wasn't open before." . I listen to Canadas advice, I take the highway. Now we're 9 minutes away,he said it was quicker. Canada gets a call about the damn meeting, he has to go. I slam my head on the car horn, "JUST AS SOON AS WE GET THERE, IT'S HELL" , "Just drop yourself there and I take the car." , "Finally a smart idea." I replied to him in a very annoyed tone. This better work.

Oklahomas POV
California isn't doing really good...we have to have 6 states hold him down. Kansas, Montana, Maine, North + South Carolina and Nevada are holding California tightly to the floor. New Jersey and 'The Virginias' try finding something that can help Cali. What the hell is happening?! How is this possible?! Dad must know about this...but we can't call him! Out of nowhere California manages to get up, he leans on the wall and starts crying? He's laughing and cyring at the same time and this black liquid is dripping from his eyes and mouth.. "C-Calif-fornia..?" Wyoming stutters as he puts his hand out for Cali, California hugs him and repeats "It hurts" over and over. Texas manages to get Wyoming out of Californias grip, he holds California and he vomits the black liquid. "EWWWWWW" everyone says that including me but besides Texas,Hawaii,Alaska and Maryland they're all in shock,scared or crying. Hawaii starts crying and she hides behind Maryland, I'm gagging like a huge idiot. All of the states are downstairs, trying to help California. "C-Cali..?' Texas says as his eyes widen...California coughs black smoke. Texas eyes were wider than ever, I asked him what it means and he told us all.....it was pollution, we all gasp in fear when we notice the crack on California, Texas backs away and California leans on the wall. I hold California tightly and he passes out in my hands, I ask Texas what can we do to help him.....Texas stayed silent......meaning there's no way to help him..

Tennessee's POV
This is bad, really bad. We can't help the Golden State....dad isn't gonna be happy. We hear knocking on the door, Michigan goes to peak at the window and she backs away in fear, Rhode Island asks her who's that. She shouts "IT'S DAD!", we then hear "Kids, open the door!" from dad. We all clean up the mess Californa....threw up..The Virginias carry California to his room, New York opens the door. "H-Hi dad!' we all say in a worried/nervous tone, "Kids, what are all of you doing down here?" dad then looks over to Hawaii crying. "Why is she crying?" he walks towards her, picking her up. "It's because C-" Kentucky is cut off by Alaska. America counts if we are all here, oh no.."Wait, where's California and the Virginias?". I couldn't hold it in and I blurred it out "SOMETHING HAPPENED TO CALIFORNIA, H-" I'm cut off by Texas and Alaska. "What happened with him?! Where is he?!" dad asks. Alaska points upstairs and then we hear screaming. We all rush upstairs,oh no..what have I said?!

Nobodys POV
California lost control and he's forcing the Virginias to become one, it's pain when 2 countrys/states split in half or get back together as one. America rushes upstairs and see the Virginias becoming one. He managed to seperate them and California passed out quickly, Texas managed to catch him with his rope and America asks for all of the kids to leave the room now. They all leave and discuss what just happened, all of the states are talking at once and Texas stops the comotion

Texas : "Partners! Please stop with the comotion! I know we're all worried about California, we must speak one at a time."
Pennsylvania : "But when we asked you if there was a way, you stayed quiet!"
Texas : "There's a way but we can't do it, I won't say it."
Michigan : "But it'll save California! Our sibling and best friend!"
Texas : "Dammit, you guys are convincing, we need to a spell-"
Texas is cut off by Maryland
Maryland : "Didn't daddy say no magic,spells or using our powers?"
Texas : "It would save California."
All the states agree
Minnesota : "What do we need to do though?"
Texas : "Dad keeps our spell books hidden, who knows the house?"
Alabama : "I do, I explore anytime I have free time"
Texas : "Good....we all accept the risks?"
All of the states : "yes."
Texas : "Lets do this."