{Chapter 12} ✏

[Written Feb 26 2020]

California realized something...Texas was talking with America, then he ran. Texas and America notices the Californian running so they ran to him, he stopped at the front desk and asked something. The lady told him something and he continued running, he ran into a room and Texas saw why California had ran.
He went to see the other kid, Ru. He was sitting in the chair, near the window, watching the tree's loose their leafs. California tapped his shoulder and he turned, then smiled.

Texas and America saw California talking with his the friend of his. America looked at Ru and realized he seemed sort of familiar, maybe he just looked like someone else. Texas was looking at Cali talking with Ru, he walked over and talked with Ru. America looked at them, watching how they talked with this 'Ru',  he kept thinking that he looked familiar. He then got a called and walked out the room, it was his brother Canada.

"Whats up?" - America
"You need to get to Mexico's room. now." - Canada

He got worried and looked at his kids, he ran towards his room. He saw Mexico, he was standing and talking to South Korea. He had information on Ru and somehow recognized him, South walked over to America and said,

"Its Moscow"

America was in shock, knowing it was one of Russia's grandchildren.

He didn't know he even had kids, or at least even had a grandchild. He saw Texas, California and Moscow sleeping, on the couch. America sat besides his kids, hugged them. He was glad he had found Mexico and California, but there was one problem he had to face....it involved Texas. He wished that he never made the choice but it was the right thing to do.