{Chapter 19}

They waited at the hospital. America sweating and panicking while he made circles and as Idaho tried to calm him down. He wasn't calm one bit, nor one minute, Wyoming was on his mind. His mind was going all over the place, he was thinking way too many things. They both had been waiting for about 2 hours, America sat down and calmed down. Idaho saw as the clock slowly did tick...tick...tick. He wanted to see Wyoming immediately, wanting to know if she was okay. The doctor then came out,

---"Sir?"

He said. America quickly shot up, he talked with the doctor and he sighed with happiness. There was good news, Idaho knew from America's expression. The doctor left, America walked up to Idaho and told him what he had been told.

---"Good news Ida." He said.

---"what is it?" Idaho had asked.

--"She'll be fine, just that it hit her leg. So she may need some help with walking" America said as he led him to her room.

He was glad or..they were both glad that she would be alright. They went into her room and Idaho quickly ran up to her for a hug. "WYOMING!" He said happily, she hugged back and giggled. "You feeling okay?" Idaho said as he let go off the hug, she nodded and America placed the flowers down. "Flores." He said. Idaho looked up with confusion, "Flowers. In Spanish " he said, the American was trying to improve his Spanish. But back at home....something had sparked.

"WHO ARE YOU?!"  Texas shouted as he pointed not a nerf gun, but a ACTUAL gun. A pistol was pointed to the unknown stranger. "WHO ARE YOU first?" The stranger asked, they were in shock as a young person was pointing a pistol at them. "Talk. I saw you staring." Washington said as he licked the blood off his knuckles. The stranger was scared of the children, they were confused. "TALK!" California shouted, he knocked the stranger out then the phone rang.

America called.