{Chapter 23}

---"You don't know what happened to Phil..?" Malaysia said. He was worried for Phil.

---"I'll come by to the house later. Stay there and stay safe." America said before he hung up.

America looked at Hawaii one last time, he sighed and left. He went downstairs and snapped his fingers (THANOS AMERICA HAHA-), all of the states looked up. "I'm going oustide, you know the drill." America said, all the states said "No hell and no guns." in unison. America put on his coat and his shoes,he made sure he had his keys and left, he got into his car. He sighed and hoped the states would be okay then drove off, the states continued the hell they were doing. California and New York continued to make tiktoks as California was really good at tiktoking, Indiana and Ohio were still watching 'Stranger Things' and some other states joined them, Texas was running from Alabama as Al held a dress for him to wear. "I'm too young to get married!" Texas said as he continued running, Alabama still kept chasing him until he cornered him. Texas screamed as the others were giggling and Hawaii was coming to the rescue. California was viral on TikTok and had many followers, he also had instagram. He loved posting things with New York since they were obsessed with the internet. They were thinking of using Florida in their videos, but it was only a thought. California got distracted and thought of China, and of the incident. He was scared of China. Of every country. Even the ones that he knew....maybe he was even afraid of his own father. America.

Meanwhile.
America was driving to Phil's house, Malaysia was waiting for him outside. America parked for a little as Malaysia walked over. They looked at each other for a while, they kinda had the same flag....but America broke the silence then said, "Get in". He couldn't get Malaysia to his house, the states were there. He decided to text Germany for help and Malaysia just looked at the photo he always had in his pocket, America's eyes looked over and sighed. "I'll help you look for him." he said, Malaysia's eyes looked over and he unfolded the other part of the picture. It showed Indonesia, America then looked at Indonesia, he saw Malaysia crying and said
"I'll find him, or....we'll find him."