{Chapter 13} ✏

[Written Feb 26 2020]

California woke up, he sat up straight and saw America rubbing his tears. "You're thinking twice again, aren't you?" he said, as he got up and stood in front of America. "Yes..I know it's for his good but.." the American said, with tears. California helped him up and America hugged him, he hugged back in a nice way. 
"He'll be alright.." Cali said, 'Moscow' started to come to. They looked at him and Moscow looked confused.

"Whats happening?"

He asked, Cali smiled and said, "Да?". Moscow started crying and California hugged him as Moscow cried. Texas started to wake up and America explained everything. They were shocked that 'Ru' was Moscow, apparently this is what happened.
Shortly after Moscow was born,the original parent died. So Russia took care of Moscow,They were at a
park one day, but when Russia turned away just for a while, Moscow had disappeared, he looked everywhere but couldn't find him. That was 11 years ago. Russia had a picture of Moscow, just one. But it was stolen after Moscow was taken. The kidnapper hoped that Russia would forget Moscow. But he never did, they found the person who did it and put them in jail, everyone believed he died but Russia didn't believe what they thought. He had hope that he was still out there, and luckily he was. America actually had met Moscow, just a few times when he was younger. That's why he thought he looked familiar.

Moscow was happy to know he was found, he remembered everything. Texas was red for some reason, so he stepped out. California let go of the hug and followed him.
"Hey Texas! What's going on?" - Cali
"I don't know! I feel this feeling, making me just want to hug Moscow again-!" - Texas
California smiled and bit his lips, but not hardly. "I think we just found out your sexuality~" he said whistling, Texas quickly turned and said, "I'm not g-gay!' with his face red as ever. Their relationship got closer at this hospital.

~Big time skip~

Few months passed, Moscow was out of the hospital and so was Mexico. He was doing better and visited the states often now, he enjoyed playing with America's kids.  Things were getting better....or is that what America just thought to himself..?