Mom?!

Chapter 20

*Adam's POV*

"Are we there yet?" I asked.

"No, just be patient, Babyboy," Tommy said.

"Why can't I know Tommy?" I asked again.

"Because it's your birthday & I want it to be a surprise," he answered.

"Are we close?" I asked.

"Yes," he answered.

"Okay," we drove for a little love when Tommy stop & turned off the car.

"Stay in your seat, I'll help you out of the car," he said as he open the car door & climbed out. I hear my door open, "Give me your hands," I placed both my hands in his hands & pulled me out.

I guess I was too tall & hit the top of the door, "Oww!" I yelled.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, babe," he rubbed my forehead.

"It's okay, it's not you, it's the blindfold," I said.

"Aww, my poor Adam," he kissed me on the forehead where I hit my head. I duck my head & got out of car. I walk with my hands in Tommy's. I hear Adam open the door & led me into the place. He undid my blindfold.

"Surprise! Happy Birthday, Adam!" I heard from everyone in the room.

"Wow! Thanks guys," I said.

"Don't thank us, thank Tommy," Cam said.

I turn to face Tommy, "You did this?" I asked.

"Of course, I did wanted to give back what you gave me," he said.

I rest my hand behind his head & pulled him into a kiss. I hear aww's from behind us. I pulled back. "Let's get this party started," Isaac said.

We all had good time & I have a surprise for Tommy.

"Tommy, I want you to meet someone," I said.

"O-okay," I took his hand & led him to the kitchen.

"Mom?!" I heard Tommy say.

"Hello, Tommy," she said.

"She called you on your phone, you must've forgotten your phone at home so I picked up & she has something to say to you," I explained.

"Tommy," Mrs. Ratliff said, "I'm sorry. For not supporting you or allowing you to be with this wonderful man. I just. I didn't want to see you upset again like the last time. But know I accept you & your decision. I hope you can forgive me."

"Mom," Tommy said. "Of course, I forgive you," he hugged her. "I'm sorry for not telling you. I just didn't want you to be mad at me," Tommy said.

"You're my son. And I support you & Adam," she said.

"Thank you, mom. I love you," he said.

"I love you. My son," she pulled away & looked at Tommy. "You've grown so much."

"Mom, I'm 29. Of course, I've grown."

She walked up to me, "Happy Birthday, Adam. Please, take care of my son," she said.

"I will Mrs. Ratliff," I promised.

"Good bye, Tommy," she gave Tommy one last hug.

"Bye, mom," he hugged her. She pulled away & opened the door. And left. "Adam," he walked towards me, "You did this for me?" he asked.

"Yeah, I knew that you & your mother had argument, so I arranged to come because she wanted to apologize for her action," I answered.

"Thank you," he kissed me. I kissed him back.

"Let's get back to the party," I said & he nodded.

************************************

  Everyone left & had a great time. Me & Tommy cleaned the living room & did the dishes. We got changed & went to bed. This was the best birthday I ever had. I love Tommy with all my heart. He just so perfect.