Mr. Lambert

Chapter 15

*Adam's POV*

I woke up with the sleeping beauty in my arms. I smiled just looking at him he was really an angel, he was my angel. We packed up for our flight home to California, I decided for him to stay with me. He happily agreed & arranged to go home. I had to wake him up so we can get dressed. "Tommy, wake up, Glitterbaby," I lightly shook him. He groaned. "Tommy, wake up, sweetheart."

"Don't want to," he turned away from me.

"Fine, I won't kiss you for the rest of the day," he sat up & faced me.

"Okay, okay, I'm up."

"Good, Kitty," I kissed him. He pulled me closer & rest his arms on my shoulders. I pulled back & smiled.

"Are we going home?" he asked.

"Yes, we're going home," he smiled & kissed me again.

"Go shower & change or we'll be late for our flight," I threw off the covers & got up.

Tommy did the same thing. "Yes, sir," he saluted. He's so funny. He literally marched to the bathroom & closed the door. I shook my head at his stupidity, but I love him. I can't wait to marry this man, he's the love of my life I don't know what I'll do without him. Hope, to settled down & raise a family of our own. Whoa, I'm already thinking about the future. My phone started ringing, I reached for it from the nightstand. I looked at the caller ID: Dad.

"Hello?" I held the phone up to my right ear.

"Hey, son," it was my dad.

"Hey, dad, how are you?"

"Me?! How about you, you never told me you were in a relationship! Who's the lucky guy?" he asked.

"Ha, his name's Tommy. Tommy Joe Ratliff," I answered.

"Well, I would like to meet him sometime."

I hear the door open, Tommy was standing in the doorway, "Adam, who are you talking to?" he asked.

I put the phone in speaker,"Tommy, please come here," he walked to me.

"Dad, this is Tommy," I gave the phone to him.

"Hello, is this Tommy?" he asked.

"Yes, sir. Nice to hear Mr. Lambert."

"Well, you're very lucky man to have my son, Adam."

"I'm very happy to be with your son," he smiled & intertwined our hands.

"Well, it'd be great to need you in person. If that's okay with you," he asked.

"That'd be wonderful, Mr. Lambert. We're going back to California. You could meet us at our home. If you like?"

"Sure, what time?" my dad asked.

"Um, how about 1:30," Tommy asked.

"Sure, can't wait meet you, Tommy," he said.

"Thank you, for letting me be with the love of my life, Mr. Lambert," he said. I smiled.

"No problem, Tommy. Bye," he hang up & Tommy gave back my phone.

"My dad seems to happy that we're together," I put my phone back on the nightstand.

"I happy that appreciate that I'm with you," he hugged me.

"I'm happy too," he pulled back.

"Give take a shower & get ready we got a plane to catch," I nodded & went to the bathroom. We set our clothes in the bathroom so we won't waste time. I took my shower & got ready. I leave the bathroom & closed the door.

"Ready to go?" I asked as I got my suitcase & rolled it to the door where Tommy was standing.

"Yep, let's go home," he said & we exited the room hand-in-hand.