Allison Iraheta ft. Adam Lambert

Chapter 8

*Adam's POV*

I got dressed & applied my makeup. I heard a knock at the door I walked over to answer it. I open the door to see my Glitterbaby, "Hey, Adam," he said shyly.

"Hi, Tommy," he looked at me with his innocent eyes.

"Can I come in?"

"Yea," I moved out of the doorway for him to enter,"What d-," I got cut off by Tommy kissing me with his soft lips. We moved in sync, as our tongues battles with each other. We pulled back when air was needed.

"I fucking love you," he breathed out.

"I love you too," our lips collided  again. He tasted so good. We pulled back again.

"Is Allison ready yet?"

"I don't know let's find out," we left my dressing room & headed to Allison's room.

I knock on the door waiting for Allison's response,"Who is it?"

"It's me Adam."

"And Tommy," he was so cute.

Allison opened her door & let us in,"Are you ready? We go on in 2 minutes," I explained.

"Yea, I was just about to go to your dressing room."

"Okay, let's go," we leave the dressing room & to the stairs, "This is Mike, he'll tell you when to go on. Wait here until I signal you, okay," she nodded & I went on stage,"Hey, how's everyone out here tonight?" the crowd went wild, "Let's get this party started!"

The concert went well, Tommy wasn't afraid to kiss me here & there during the performance. He was more comfortable that the band knows nothing's up & is happy that we're together. I'm happy that no one is upset that Tommy's dating me. I ended 'Sure Fire Winners' & it was almost time for me & Allison's duet,"Are you guys having fun?" the crowd cheered,"It's about to get more crazy because I have a very special guest tonight," the music started playing,"Please welcome, Allison Iraheta!"

Slow Ride, take it easy

I'm in the mood, yea
The rhythm is right
Move to the music
We can roll all night

Oh...
Yea, Slow Ride
Oh...
Yea

Slow Ride, take it easy

Slow down, go down
Got to get your lovin' one more time
Hold me, roll me, yea
Slow ridin' baby you're so fine

(Guitar solo)

Slow down, go down
Got to get your lovin' one more time
Hold me, roll me
Slow ridin' baby you're so fine

Slow Ride, take it easy
Slow down, go down
Slow down, go down

Slow Ride, take it easy

Slow... Ride...

We wrapped up the concert after the duet. I exited the stage & said good night to the Glamberts, "You guys, did get out there," Tommy commented.

"Thanks, babe," I kissed him.

"Aww, you guys are so cute!" Allison said.

"You did great, Allison," he held out his arms & Allison hugged him.

"Thanks, Tommy," she pulled out her phone, "Oh, I got to go home," she hugged each & everyone of us, "Bye, guys, thanks again for letting me sing with you," we all waved & said our goodbyes.

"Great, job you guys," I said.