Why Do You Care?

Chapter 11

*Tommy's POV*

My phone rang in the our room as I got out of the shower. I open & closed the bathroom door behind me & answered my phone, "Hello?"

"Hi, Tommy."

"Mom!?"

"Yes, it's me!"

"Mom, it's good to hear you again," I sit down on the couch.

"Tommy, I need to talk to about something," she sound concerned.

"About what?"

"I don't want you or Adam doing those kissing scenes on stage ever again. It isn't right."

"I can do whatever I want mom. I am my ownself. You can't tell me what to do & what not to do." I stood up from the couch.

"Tommy, you can't let those kinds of people messing with your sexuality."

"You can't tell me what to do, you fucking bitch."

"Thomas Joseph Ratliff don't talk to your mother that way!"

"Well, then you aren't my mother then," I heard her gasp.

"You take that back, Thomas!" she screamed.

"A mother should be supporting her own child. So, why do you care!" I hung up & sat back down on the couch. I hear the door open.

"Tommy, I-. Babe, what's wrong?" he sat next to me.

"My mother just called, she said not to do the Fewer kisses with you because it's not "right"."

"Well, that's her opinion. You're your ownself. She can't control you."

"I know, she said not to let you mess with me. You're aren't messing with me. I love you, Adam. But my mom doesn't approve my decisions. What will happen if I tell her that I'm dating you?" I put my head in my hands.

"Tommy, if she doesn't approve of your decisions then she's not your real mother. A mother respects her child decisions not matter what."

I pick my head up, "I don't know what's got into her. She always support me, but now she isn't."

"Babe, it's okay we have each other & that's all that matters & we have the Glamily by our side."

"Yeah, you're right."

"I'm always right," he's such a dork, but he's my dork.

"Okay, whatever dork," I hug him.

"I'm no dork, Mr. Ratliff."

"Yes, you are & a diva," I said & .he gave me a stern look.

"I ain't no diva," he stuck out his tongue.

"Whatever," he's my dork & always will be.

"What do you want to do today?" he asked out of nowhere.

"I don't know," I answered him.

"How about we walk around town," he suggested.

"Sure. It's a perfect day for a walk," I answered.

"Okay, go get changed & get ready," he push me off the couch.

"Okay, okay, no shoving," I pouted.

"Go," he said. I go to get dressed. I take out a yellow & black striped shirt, black skinny jeans & a pair of briefs. After, I got dressed I put my shoes on & meet Adam who's ready to go, "Shall we go?"

"Yep, let's go," he opens the door for me & I walk out of the room with Adam behind me. And we're off for our adventure in the city.