Pretty Kitty's Birthday: Part 2

Chapter 5: Part Two

*Tommy's POV*

"Are you ready, Tommy?" Adam  knocked on the door as I'm lining my eyes with the eyeliner.

"Yea, give me a second," I finished & unlock the door.

"You look great," I blushed.

"You, too like always," he smiled & I smiled.

"Let's go," he held out his hand & I walk over to capture it with mine. We hopped onto a elevator & made our way down to the lobby. Adam pushed the emergency button & the elevator stopped.

"Adam, why did you that?"

He wrapped his arms around my fragile body,"Are you sure, you want to do this?" I looked deep into his ocean eyes.

"I never been more sure in my entire life. I want get over this, this fear of not being accepted  because the only person I need to be accepted by is you," I gripped at Adam's collar of his leather jacket & pulled him into a kiss. It lasted for about 6 seconds & I pulled back. I placed my forehead with his & looked into his eyes.

"Okay, but if you don't want to do this anymore, you tell me," he pushed back my hair behind my ear.

"I promise," he smiled & the elevator started moving. We made our way to the lobby & got in the car. I rest my head on Adam's shoulder, he chuckled.

"Why are you so cute, Glitterbaby?" he asked. I shrugged,"Well, from here on end, I'll call you Pretty Kitty, is that okay," I lift my head from his shoulder & nodded,"Good, Kitty," he pat my head.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," oh, great another surprise.

"Why, can't I know, Adam?" I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Because it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?" I started kissing his neck, which results in him moaning.

"You like that," I say in a sexy tone.

"Yes," he breathed out.

"Now I know your weakness," I giggled.

"You motherfucking bastard."

"Are we at least close?" he looked out the window.

"Yeah, I think we're close."

"Can I get a kiss," I asked. He leaned forward & crashed his lips on mine. A moan came out of my mouth, I pulled back to cover it. Adam looked at me, smirking,"What?"

"You're so cute, when you blush," that caused me to blush even more.

The car stopped which means we arrived at our destination. Adam opened the door & let himself out. I followed behind him & got out of the car. Adam, trailed me to a restaurant & opened the door for me to go in. He placed his name & the waitress led us to a closed off area. It was reserved for us. Adam & I took our seats at the table & the waitress closed the curtains.

"Adam, why are there curtains?" I asked looking at him.

"Well, this area for special people who wants privacy. I called in a reservation & hooked me up," he explained to me.

"You did this, for me?" He nodded,"Adam, you've done so much for me I don't know what to say. I love you," he smiled.

"I love you, too," he grabbed my hand from across the table & caress his thumb on the hand. The waitress came back.

"What would you like to drink?" she took out her pad & pen.

"I would like a glass of water," Adam answered her.

"And you sir," she pointed at me.

"I'll have the same," I answered.

She wrote down in her pad & left.

"What are you going to get?" he asked.

"Um, I'll get the Vegetable Stir Fry," I answered him.

"I'll get the same, then," we just talked about random things while waiting for our drinks.

"Here, you go 2 glasses of water for the gentlemens," she sets our glasses infront of us,"Are you ready to order?"

"Yes, 2 Vegetable Stir Fry," he answered.

"Okay, it'll be out in 5 minutes," she left.

"Thank you, Adam for taking me out in this date," he smiled.

"You agreed to come with me. This is a big step for you." I smiled. I did take a big step I would never be out in the open, if I was that afraid.

Our food arrived & we began eating. It was really good. After, we finished eating, me & Adam went walking towards the ice cream shop. I ordered a 'Rocky Road' & he ordered 'Mint Chocolate Chip'. We ate our ice cream while taking a walk in the park. We talked about random things like, what's our favorite color or biggest pet peeve? We got to know each other a little bit better. Once, we finished our ice cream it was getting dark, so we walked back to our hotel to turn in for the night. Adam swiped the keycard through the reader & grant access. We both got in the bedroom, Adam closed & locked the door. I turn & hugged Adam.

"Thank you for this wonderful birthday," he hugged me back & kissed me with passion. A moan came out of my mouth & pulled back to cover it. Adam, looked at me & smirked.

"What?"

"I think I just found out what your weakness is," he pushed me onto the bed & saddled over me. He pinned my arms on the bed & looked into my eyes with those lust filled eyes of his. He leaned down to kiss me, he captured my lips with his. I moaned again, he pulled back, "I got you back."

"Your such a tease," I breathed out & he got off of me. I sat up.

"You know I love you, right," he played with my hair.

"Yes, I know," he smiled, I need to tell him,"Adam I need you to know something."

"What is it?" he looked at me.

I took a deep breath & breathed it out,"I'm going to take a bigger step." Adam looked at me confused,"I-I want to tell the band," he looked shocked.

"Are you sure, we can wait," he moved closer to me & locked our hands like a puzzle.

"I'm sure, because if I don't do this, then maybe I won't do it at all," I explained to Adam. 

"It just that. I don't want you to regret being with me," he looked away from me.

"Adam, what do you mean. I don't regret being with you."

"I. It just. I don't want to lose you," he turned toward me with his head down.

I lift his chin with my finger, "You're not gonna lose me. I'm not going anywhere. I'm not leaving unless you slap me across my face & say get out of my life," he smiled.

"Do you really want to do this," he asked.

"Yes, I'm sure," he placed his hand on my right cheek & caresses it.

"You're my Pretty Kitty," that statement made me blush. We both changed into our PJ's & got in bed.

"Good night, Babyboy," I say before falling asleep.

"Good night, Glitterbaby," he kissed my neck & that was the last thing I remember before falling asleep. This was the best birthday ever.