Our Adventure

Chapter 12

*Adam's POV*

We got to the lobby & exit through the door. We start walking to downtown, I really like the downtown stores & shops. It's perfect for a person like Tommy because he's likes small places where there isn't much people. He's so shy, it's so cute. He has attacks when he's around too much people, so we try to avoid bars, clubs or huge parties. I don't like that Tommy has that, it sometimes scares me that he can have an attack any second. And what if I'm not there, what will he do without me?

"Adam, are you okay?" he asked with a worried voice.

"Yea, just thinking," I lied.

"About?" he really wants to know.

"Just thinking about life. What I'll do when the tour's over. I mean, what'll we will do."

"Adam, I think you're thinking too much," he poked at my head.

"Maybe, I am," I poked him back. He giggled. We walked around some more & when it was getting dark, I  decide to eat. I picked a frozen yogurt place. We walked up to the counter to place our order.

*Tommy's POV*

Adam & I walked up to the counter to place our order, "Hey, cutie what can I get ya," Oh, no not on my watch.

"Um, I like 1 small double chocolate & 1 small mint chocolate chip," he half-smiled.

"Sure thing, loverboy," she walked away trying her best to make her butt bounce.

"That's awkward," Adam turned towards me. I nodded.

"Here you go, sugar. Hope you have a nice day," she fluttered her eyelashes. He pulled away from counter & gave me my frozen yogurt.

"Thank you, Babyboy," I pulled him into a kiss. He was surprised but then kissed back. He smiled into the kiss as I did too. I looked at the chick, her mouth was hanging open. I flick her off & she turned around & left. I pulled back & we walked out of the place. We head to a park to walk around & take in the view, you know. We finished out yogurt & threw them away in a trash can nearby.

"I know you did that to make that girl jealous," Adam said.

"I know. She was flirting with you, Adam. You're my boyfriend, no one's to flirt with my boyfriend."

"Well, I think you were jealous," he stopped in front of me.

"No, I wasn't," I try to walk away, but Adam was in front of me, "Adam, please get out of my way."

"Not until you admit you were jealous," he's serious.

"O-okay, I was a little jealous," I blushed.

"I knew it!" he yelled.

"I said I was a little!" I yelled back.

"Still you were jealous," he smiled at my stupidity.

"Whatever," I pout.

"C'mon, I was just kidding with you, Tommy," he got closer to me. I turn around away from him,"Glitterbaby, please," I turn back to him, "I was just kidding," our lips almost met. I start leaning in as he did too.

I pass his lips to his ear, "Catch me if you can," I whispered & started running.

"Oh, Hell no!" I heard him yelled & started running after me. I laughed because I was having fun. All of a sudden I felt a force on my back. I fall down onto the ground. I was on the ground, Adam was on top of me.

"Adam, get off of me!" I squirm under him.

"Nope," he popped the 'p'.

"Adam, I can't breathe!" I try to push him off but it didn't work.

"Nice try, babe," he pinned my arms in the grass.

"Adam," that was the last word I said before he placed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes has I deepen the kiss. He taste like chocolate probably from the yogurt. He pulled away leaving me wanting more. He looked into my eyes with his ocean eyes of his. I can get lost in his eyes. He got off of me, stood up & held out his hand. I take it & helped me up.

"Let's go back to our room," he said. I nodded, "Did you like our little  adventure?"

"Yes, the most fun I ever had," I  answered.

"I'm glad you had fun," we puzzled our hands together & walked back to the hotel.