Please, Don't Go

Chapter 13

*Adam's POV*

We got back to the hotel & went to bed. Today was amazing, Tommy was more open. I'm proud of him he's more of a closed off person but he has opened up to me. I hope that no one really saw anything. That wouldn't be good, me & Tommy would probably break up because of the stupid news people. Tommy's right, I'm just thinking the negative things. He's been so helpful, I'm surprise that he's tired of my stubborness. Which I admit I am. He really does love me & I love him with all my heart.

I wake up in the midnight of the night, I don't know why I do that? I turn to see Tommy, when all I see was an empty space, "Tommy," I called out, I see the bathroom light on. Oh, no please don't let that happen. I threw the covers off me & walked to the door, my heart beating really fast. Don't let it happen. I slowly start turning the knob, I peep my head through the door & was horrified at what I see. I see Tommy lying on the ground, blood on the tile floor & I see cuts on his arms.

I rushed next to him, I take away the razor that was layer in his hand, I rest his head on my lap, "Tommy, Tommy wake up, please," he didn't respond, "Tommy, please. Wake up," I closed my eyes. Please, don't let it be true. Don't take him away from me. A tear rolled down my cheek & onto Tommy's cheek.

"A-Adam," he spoke.

"Yes, babe it's me," he opened his eyes.

"W-Why, are we in the bathroom," he looked around.

"You tell me," I picked him up bridal style & carried him to the bed.

"Oww," he looked at his arms, "Did I do this?" he looked at me.

"Yes, I didn't see you in bed & the bathroom light was on, so I checked the bathroom & you were on the floor with blood on your arms & I-I thought I lost you," I started crying.

"Adam, I-I don't know what happen," he hugged me from the side.

"Why do you wake up?" I asked.

"I-I had a n-nightmare," he stood up, he looked at his hacked up arms, "I did this because I thought you were going to leave me," he started crying, "I t-thought y-y-you left m-me bec-cause I wasn-n't good e-enough," he said during sobs.

"Tommy," I stood up & hugged him, "I told you that I would never, ever leave you. You're my everything. I would be nothing without you. You know that. I love you, Tommy. I would never leave you," he cried into my chest. I didn't care, he needed to let it out. He would break down, if he didn't. He soon stopped & pulled back. I wiped away the last of his tears that fell, "C'mon, let's clean this up," I puzzled our hands & walked to the bathroom. I check under the sink for the first-aid kit, I found it & opened it. I take out the proxide & bandages, "Held out your arm," he held it above the sink, I pour the liquid on Tommy's arm & flinched, "Sorry, it's so it won't get infected," he nodded as he understood why. I pour the liquid on the other arm, he flinched again. I wrapped his arm with bandages, "No more," I said & he nodded.

"I'm so sorry, Adam," he closed his eyes.

"Shh, Tommy it isn't your fault. You didn't know what was going on," I calmed him down. I wrap my arms around him & hugged back, "Want to go back to bed?" I asked.

"Yes, please," he answered.

"Okay," I picked him up bridal style & carried him to the bed. I lay him down on the bed & I got into bed & pulled the cover over us.

"Adam."

"Yes, Glitterbaby," I faced mh attention towards him.

"Please don't go," he kiss me on the lips.

He pulled back, "I won't," he smiled & snuggled into my chest.

"I love you, Babyboy," he said.

"I love you, too, Tommy," I closed my eyes & fell asleep.

A/N: Hey, guys thanks for reading my writing I know it sucks, but I'm happy that you enjoy it. 106 views. Wow, thanks. I'm running out of ideas for the chapters so please feel free to comment or message me & I will get back to you. Thank you, have a glamtastic day. *Glamhugs & Glamkissess*