Telling The Band

Chapter 6

*Tommy's POV*

I woke up with a pair of strong arms around me. I look up to see Adam still asleep, I smiled. Seeing him happy is the best thing ever. I don't get why Adam is feeling he's going to ruin our relationship. I love him with all my heart, I know I say that a lot but only because it's true. I'm worried that I might ruin the relationship. Adam has nothing to worry about he's so perfect & beautiful. I don't get why he's dating me. I'm nothing. He starts to move around & he flutters his eyes open.

"Good morning, Adam," I kissed his cheek.

"Mornin', TJ,"  he stretched out his arms.

"Are we going to tell the band today?" I asked.

"Yeah, we are," he got up from the  bed. We both got dressed & ready to go. Adam just texted Monte that he has to tell the band something important. He was applying his eyeliner in the mirror. I was sitting on the bed. I need to ask him.

"Adam, do you want to do this."

He turned towards me,"Tommy," he out down the pencil & sat next to me on the bed,"I'm scared, but I'm happy you want to do this."

He's afraid?

"Why are you you scared of," I placed my hand in his shoulder.

"I'm afraid that the band will judge you, because you're dating me & with them tolerating you that you're dating me you'll regret being with me & leave me. Forever. I don't want to lose you, Tommy," I started to see tears form in his eyes. Don't cry Adam,"I love you. It already happened before it'll happen again. I just know it," tears fell from his eyes.

"Adam, I love you, too much to see you like this. You're not going to mess up our relationship, because all partners must deal with their flaws. You just thinking the negative things in what happened," I wipe away his tears,"Adam, you've been too strong, for too long. You just need to let it all out," I pulled him in a hug & I rubbed his back to comfort him. He's so fragile, he has been through so much & he thinks he'll be the cause of me leaving him. I would never leave him. Soon, he stopped, he pulled away from me. I wiped away the last tear that fell from his eyes,"Feel better?"

"I feel fine, thank you," I grabbed a tissue & handed it to him,"I'm sorry I broke down like that."

"It's okay, you just needed to let it out." I checked the time. When do we leave? Adam looked at the same direction as me.

"Oh, shit!" he grabbed his phone & dragged me behind him. We got on the elevator & rode down the lobby. I could tell Adam was nervous, I am too. I can see his hand shaking beside me, I took in his hand with mine, it was also sweaty. His eyes are on me, I smiled. I whispered 'It's okay', he smiled & kissed my forehead.

We got off the elevator & exited the lobby to meet the limo outside waiting for us. We get in & drove off to a restaurant to meet up at. Since, it's morning we decide that we'll eat breakfast, then go to rehearsals. I was resting on Adam's shoulder when his phone rang.

He picks up his phone,"Hello...yeah, why?...no I'm going to a meeting with my band for something important...you can meet me in the studio later to tell me...okay...bye," he hung up.

"Who was that?" he put his phone in the back of his back pocket.

"Allison. She was my friend during American Idol. She was really talented & a great voice."

"Allison Iraheta," he nodded.

"We're almost there, Tommy," the car stopped in front of the restaurant,"Are you sure?"

I thought about for a minute. What if they don't accept me or Adam dating? What I lose my job? Will the world know, later on? I took a deep breath & exhaled,"Yes, I'm sure."

With that said, he opened the door & got out, he opened the door for me & enter through the door, there's no turning back. We looked around trying to find the band. I see Cam waving like a crazy person. God, what's wrong with the woman. I tugged at Adam's sleeve showing him where that the band is. He notices & followed me towards the back of the restaurant. We took our seats with band as we said out 'hi's.

"So, what is that you wanted to tell us?" Isaac asked.

"Well, you guys it's me & Tommy who want to tell you something."

"You aren't dying are you?" Cam asked.

"No," I answered & she relieved.

"Guys," he took a breath in & exhaled,"Me & Tommy," he took my hand in his.

"Are together," I finished the sentence.

There was silence,"Yes! Adommy is real!" Cam stood up from her seat.

"Shh, keep your voice down, Cam. We haven't told the world. Don't need you yelling it in a restaurant," I explained to Cam, she sat back down.

"How long were you guys, dating?" Monte asked.

"A month now," I answered.

"So, Adommy is real?" Isaac asked.

"I guess so," Adam shrugged.

"Well, that's all you have to tell us," Monte asked.

"Yeah, thanks for understanding, guys," Adam told.

"Hey, you're a brother to me, of course we'll understand," Monte reassured.

We ate & finished breakfast & we needed to get to the studio for rehearsals for tonight. Me & Adam got in the car & drove to the studio,"I feel relieved," Adam said.

"You did good, Babyboy," I placed my hand on his knee.

"I could've done it without you by my side, Glittz," I smiled knowing I helped him get over of what he's afraid.

"I love you, Adam," I hugged him on his side.

"And I love you, Tommy."