Welcome Home

Chapter 16

*Tommy's POV*

We rode the elevator down to the hotel lobby, checked out & exited the hotel door to the car that's gonna take us to the airport. I took my seat with Adam following me, we rode all the way to the airport. We got on the plane just in time & we aboard the plane. I took my seat at the window seat & Adam sat next to me. I watch as the plane started moving & we left the runway.

I'm happy that we're going home, but I'm also sad that we won't be performing unless Adam makes a new album. I'll miss Monte, Isaac & Cam, I still remember the good times we had. Like when we pranked Cam on April's Fool, I still remember the face she made when I threw the water on her. She got us back when she pranked me, Adam, Isaac & Monte by putting bucket on top of our dressing room doors. She laughed her ass off when we all came out of our dressing room. I laughed at that memory.

"What's so funny," Adam asked.

"I remember when we pranked Cam & when she got all us back," I answered.

He laughed too,"Yeah, I remember, she was laughing her ass off when we came out of dressing rooms."

"I miss the band," I said laying my head in his shoulder.

"I know, I do too," he kissed my hair.

"I hope to perform again," I said.

"Me too, Tommy. Me too," he intertwined our hands.

"How long our flight?" I asked.

"About 6 1/2 hours," he answered.

"Well, at least I can get some sleep," I yawned.

"Go to sleep, Tommy. I'll be here when you wake up," he comfort me.

I fell asleep when he said those words.

I wake up still on the plane, but it was nighttime. Adam was fast asleep he was so beautiful. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, I stood up from my seat & made my way to the bathroom. I really need to go. I made my way through the aisle & opened the bathroom door. I closed & locked behind me. After, I'm done I flush & went to the sink & splashed some cold water on my face. What if Mr. Lambert doesn't like me? What if he keeps us from seeing each other? What if have an attack? What if Adam leaves me? Will I ever survive without him? All these thoughts are running in my head.

"Tommy," it sounds like Adam.

"Adam?" I asked.

"Yes, it's me," he whispered. I opened the door to see Adam standing infront of me.

"Are you okay?" he whispered.

"Yea," I whispered back. I turned off the lights & closed the door behind me.

"I didn't see you next to me so went to look for you," he hugged me. "I thought I did something wrong," he whispered.

"No," I pulled back. "I just went to the bathroom. I just needed to clear my head."

"What is it?" he asked.

"What if you're dad doesn't like me? What if he keeps us apart?" I looked down. "I would be the cause of you leaving me...forever."

He lifted my chin, "You aren't gonna be the cause of me leaving you because I would never leave you," he pulled me into a kiss. He pushed my fringe behind my ear.

He pulled back, "I won't be?" I asked.

"No, I love you," he kissed me again. We pulled back. "C'mon let's go to sleep," he intertwined our hands & led me back to our seats. He sat in his seat & pulled me to his lap. My head was on his chest, he pulled my legs up on the other seat. His heartbeat was calming, I felt more relaxed & I my eyes were giving in. "Go to sleep, Glitterbaby. I'll be here when you need me," he whispered as I fell into a deep sleep.

"Tommy," I hear my name. "Tommy, babe wake up we're almost home," I fluttered my eyes open to see the I'm still in Adam's lap.

"Where are we?" I yawned.

"We're in the car that's taking us home," he answered.

"How d-did I get here?" I asked.

"I carried you," he answered.

"I was really asleep wasn't I," I giggled.

He giggled also, "Yeah, you're a sleeping beauty," I blushed.

"No I'm not," I shoved him a little.

"Yes, you are," he pushed my fringe back behind my ear. I blushed even harder. He smiled. The car stopped.

"I guess this is our stop," I said.

"I guess it is," he smiled & opened the door. He got out & held out his hand. "Aren't you coming?" he asked. I took his hand & got out the car. He got our  luggage out of the trunk. We walked to our house, Adam unlocked the door & opened the door to the living room. I entered through the door to see the huge living room & the stair case. I stand there stunned at what I'm seeing. "Like it," he smiled.

"I-It's so beautiful," I turned to see the rest of the house.

"I really wanted to stay with you," he said.

"Adam, you don't mind being with me?" I asked.

"Of course not, I love you, no matter what," he said.

"You really do?" I asked

"Of course, I was so happy that you decide to be with me. Even if I'm a stubborn ass. I'm happy that your my boyfriend." I pulled him into a hug.

"I love you, Adam," I said with all my heart.

"And I love you," he hugged back. He pulled back. "Welcome home, Tommy."