I'm Not Ready

Chapter 9

*Tommy's POV*

I was sitting on the couch watching TV, when Adam unlocked the door. He entered through the door with a bag of grocerys. He set down the bag on the counter, walked over to me. He placed a small kiss on my lips.

"Hi, Babyboy," I say.

"Hi, Glitterbaby," he answered back.

"What do you want to eat?"

"I don't care you cook ever you want, Adam. I'll be fine with it what ever," I explained to him.

"Okay, I'm making chicken stir fry," he answered.

"Yea, my favorite," I laughed.

"You really are cute, you know that."

"Yeah, you tell me everyday," he smiled, "Can I help you?"

"No, just keep watching TV, you nothing just sit & look cute," he answered.

"Okay," he got back up & went to cook our dinner. I just watched the movie that was on. It's called "The Mummy". It's really good, the effects are amazing.

"Tommy," Adam called my name.

I got my non-existing ass off the couch to see what Adam needs, "Yea, babe?"

"Could you get the plates dinner's almost ready," I nodded & went to the cupboard to get 2 plates. I hand them to Adam, "Thanks, TJ," he placed the food on the plate, "Go take your seat," I go & sit down at the small table in the room.

*Adam's POV*

I serve the food to Tommy & I sat down in my chair. I began eating, Tommy was just staring at his plate. Why isn't he eating?

"Tommy?" he snapped his head towards me, "Why aren't you eating?"

He dropped his head down, "Because I don't want you to see me eat," he answered.

"What do mean?" I put down my fork.

"I-I just d-don't l-like the way I e-eat,"  he explained, "I feel like I-I'm being judged. Like always."

"Tommy, I'm not judging you. I love you for being you, no matter what," I stood up & went by his side, "Your perfect to me, no matter what & always will be to me," I kissed him, "I love you."

"I love you, too," he picked up his fork & started eating.

"See, I'm not judging you," he looked at me. I wiped off some sauce off the side of his cheek. He shallowed his food & smiled. I got back up, sat in my seat & started finishing my food. We sat in silence but we do talk & we finished our food. I take our plates & put in the sink to wash them later. I felt a pair of arms around me, I turn to see Tommy holding me.

"Wanna watch a movie?" he asked with his puppy eyes.

"Okay," I answered. He smiled & went to the bed. He patted the bed, signaling me to sit with him. I follow his directions & sat next to him. He layed his head on my chest & snuggled his body close to mine. We watched the movie that Tommy put on for us. Once, the movie was over I turned off the TV.

"That was a good movie," he spoke.

"Yea, it was," I look into his beautiful brown eyes of his. I sometimes get lost in them.

"What are you looking at?" he asked.

"Your eyes."

"They're not anything special," he looked down

I took his chin & lifted it, "Yes, they are. I get lost in them. I can't take my eyes away from them," he started blushing.

I leaned in & our lips connected. He kissed back & didn't let go. We moved in sync as I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. I granted it & slipped my tongue in his mouth. Our tongues battled with eact other. My hand reached up to Tommy's hair as I play with the strands of his hair. I lay Tommy down on the bed as our lips are still connected. I started kissing his neck which results him moaning. My hand are at the hem at his shirt while Tommy's hands are in my hair, gripping at it. I took off his shirt as we're still kissing. I took my shirt & started undoing the button of Tommy's pants.

I started kissing Tommy's neck, "A-Adam," he moaned, "Adam," he said, "Adam!" I pulled back, "I'm not ready, yet," he said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know," I got off of him.

"It's okay, if you didn't know, I should've told you before," I look away from him.

"I'm sorry," I rushed him.

"You don't have to be sorry, you didn't know I was ready," he explained to me, but I felt so guilty, "Hey," he found my chin & lifted it, "It's okay, you did nothing wrong, I still love you," he said. He gave me a quick kiss & snuggled next to me.

"Good night, Glitterbaby," I said.

"Night, Babyboy," he answered back & I fell asleep.