The World Will Know: Part 1

Chapter 14: Part 1

*Tommy's POV*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I turn it off & rub the sleep from my eyes. I hear the bathroom door open & see Adam through the doorway. He was smiling at me, "What?" I asked.

"You're like an angel in the morning," I blushed at that saying.

"No, I'm not," I get up from the bed & start making the bed. I felt a pair of strong arms around me.

"Yes, you are," he said.

I sit back down on the bed. What if Adam doesn't want to do this? What of he isn't ready? I'd be rushing him. Please say yes. "Adam," I called out.

"Yes, my Pretty Kitty," he said as he sat next to me.

"Um, I-I, I."

"Tommy, just take a deep breath & said it," he instructed me.

I took a deep breath & exhaled it, "I want to tell the world," I finally say.

He smiled, "Do you really?"

"Yes, I'm ready. I'm not afraid anymore. All I need is you by my side," he stood up.

"Tommy, you're taking a huge step!" he smiled.

I smiled & stood up with him, "I know, I really want to do this."

He picks me up & twirls me around in the air, "I'm so happy you want to do this," he puts me down & hugs me.

"Can we tell them at the concert?" I asked.

"Of course, it's our last one anyways, let's end it with great news that Adommy is real," I smiled, "C'mon get changed we got rehearsals," I nodded.

He let go of me. I walked to my suitcase, I unzipped it & took out a grey long-sleeve shirt, black jeans & a pair of boxers. I walk past Adam & he smacked my ass, I give him a stern look & he smirked. I walk to the bathroom & look down on the floor,  there wasn't any blood. Adam must have cleaned it up, I turn on the shower head & let the shower get warm. I stripped down from my night clothes, I unwrapped the bandages & layed underneath was my hacked up arms. Why did I do this? I looked away from my arms & entered in the shower. As the water run on my body, the stress decreased & I felt relieved. After, I washed out my hair & body, I turn off the shower head & exited the shower.

"Tommy," he knocked in the door, "Are you done, yet?"

"I just got out of the shower!" I yelled.

"Hurry up, we got to get going," he told me.

"Okay," I yelled back. I dried my hair & got dressed. I slip on my shirt & jeans. I apply my eyeliner & eyeshadow. I roll up my sleeves & wrap my arms with fresh, new bandages. I rolled down my sleeves & exited the bathroom, Adam was on his phone scrolling through Twitter, "Ready to go?" I asked.

He brought his head up from the phone, "Yeah, let's go," he turned off his phone, slid in his back pocket & walked with me to the elevator. We rode down to the lobby & took our seats in the limo. We rode to the studio & met the band on the sound stage.

"Hey, love birds," Cam joked.

"Hey, Cammy," I called her by her nickname I gave her when she was introduced to the band.

I walked over to the bass stand & slid on the strap over my shoulder & took my place on the left side of the stage, "What song will we start off today, Adam?" Monte asked.

"I think Tommy should choose, today," Adam answered, everyone's eyes are on me.

"Um, how 'bout 'Down The Rabbit Hole'," I answered. Everyone agreed.

"Great choice, TJ," Isaac said. I smiled.

"Okay, 'Down The Rabbit Hole' it is," Adam took his place as everyone else did, "Everyone ready?" he asked & everyone nodded. The music began & Adam started singing.

Break out all the mechanical
Step right up, to the freaky & tangible
Hands uncuffed, take the leash off this animal
If it's gettin' highfy, hit me with a night stick

Slip right into the stripped shoes,
Roll the dice, I got snake eyes & déjà vu
Poppin' off, fire melting with bally-how
Turn in (Turn in), turn on (turn on) drop out

Go Down The Rabbit Hole, get away from all you know
C'mon follow, c'mon & follow me
Go Down The Rabbit Hole, even hoes & gigglos
C'mon follow, c'mon & follow me

Quick, slow, high or low
You're never gonna know for sure
See in stereo
Down The Rabbit Hole

Adam started walking towards me as I hit the chords just right along the fret board. He starts petting my head & messing with my hair.

It starts in the bass
And it ends in my crystal ball

Rehearsals ended & everyone's putting away their instruments. We had to tell the band the good news, "Everyone, may I have your attention," everyone stopped what they're doing & gave their attention to Adam, "Me & Tommy," I stand by him, "Are going to tell the world, that we're together."

"Oh my god, you guys are actually going to do it," Cam asked. I nodded, "Oh my god, this is too much to handle," she squealed.

Monte walked up to us, "You guys are taking a huge step in your relationship. I'm proud of you, Tommy & Adam. Hope you, guys are there for your each other," Monte told us.

"Thanks, Monte," I gave him a hug & he left.

"Great job, you guys are meant for each other. Good luck, you too," Isaac said.

"Thank you, Isaac," Adam gave Isaac a hug & he left.

"You guys," Cam said, "I wish you, guys the very best & no matter what happens we're there for you," she gave both us a hug & left.

"C'mon, Glitterbaby, we got a show to go to," we held hands & walked out of the studio.