Tamed

(Lol this says Jungkook moans but listen....... when i was tryna find the Hoseok ones i came across this one and i had to laff😂😂 idk y but i couldn't take this srsly the whole time. Legit other than the fact that this mans laugh is fucking sexy i couldn't stop laughing bc i was imagining all the comments/ WEAR HEADPHONES LMAO)
Strong sexual scenes ahead, it's gonna be a little harsh. So I'm putting a warning.

|degradation, cussing, slapping, breath play,etc|

If sensitive to the content I advise not to read, this is all smut. Trust me, this is ..... this is wild

•••

The way he looked at her was very familiar, although he looks at her like that on multiple occasions, it still gave her goosebumps. Apparently he had a few things to do that day, she noticed it must've been bad because he was once again wearing all black. Outfit consisting of a black long-sleeve turtle neck along with some black slacks and a suit jacket, hands covered in his black leather gloves. Zola had asked him what he was going out for but he had only ignored her question as he pulled out his gun from under the bathroom sink, it was like almost every time he gets off the phone with someone he's angry or something.

Jaw clenching as he looked at himself in the mirror, not even paying attention to the fact that Zola was worried.

He was gone for a few hours making her stay up the whole time, it had been two hours since she put Nola to sleep so she wasn't going to be awake anytime soon

He was gone for a few hours making her stay up the whole time, it had been two hours since she put Nola to sleep so she wasn't going to be awake anytime soon. Instead of going to sleep herself, Zola was on the couch with a glass of wine in hand as she stares ahead of her, not at anything in particular. Before she could even go into deeper thought about anymore bad things, the front door quietly opened with the familiar male walking in with a deep stride. He didn't look happy either, it seemed like he was quick to know she was in the living room, Hoseok was aware of everything tonight—practically on alert.

From afar, the males eyes looked dark more than usually considering how angry he looked. She watches as he stands by the door basically staring her down, his now naked hands looked heavy as the veins in them popped out. Zola almost held herself to make herself seem smaller from the way he looked at her, he had this weird look to him, eyebrow raised as he jaw clenched just like before he left. From where she sat, Zola could see his jaw tensing up as if he was fighting to not say something.

"Come here." He voice was barely audible but she still heard him when he mumbled those words. They were strong yet quiet and she knew it wasn't a suggestion from the way he said it. So instead of defying him, Zola chooses to get and takes steps towards him, careful not to make any wrong moves as he stared her down. Once she stood in front of him, Hoseok licks his bottom lip while looking her up and down.