Another asshole

•

"Dude I think we found a lead." Namjoon burst into hoseoks office with a bunch of papers in hand. Hoseok sat his drink down as he watched namjoon come around the desk and place the papers in front of him. Hoseok took the papers and quickly looked through it in confusion.

"These are the files that we didn't even look through yet about our members, they were hidden pretty nicely but luckily I found them."

As namjoon was talking Hoseok looked through them but namjoon had him stop on a certain page. "This dude is so sketchy. In his old files he was known for theft, but the weird thing is that he had done this to another gang yet they didn't kill just let him go." Hoseok glared at the paper with a picture of one of his new members. Hoseok decided it was time to do some of his own investigating and got up not long after grabbing his gun from the drawer in his desk. Namjoon knew exactly what was going on so he left the papers on the desk before pulling out his pistol from his waistband.

"Alright lets go." Hoseok signaled.

"Do you guys know why I have you gathered here today?" Hoseok smiled but it wasn't genuine. The men that worked for him all looked confused as their boss walked back and forth with his gun at his side. Hoseok looked in each members eyes looking for guilt or any emotion that would be very suspicious.

"Well, somebody is taking piles and piles of my money making my numbers low. Now I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't be stealing money from the one pays you especially me." Hoseoks facial expressions turned hard as he watched the man that was in the file. The guy was looking at him his eyes not wanting to meet hoseoks, so Hoseok slowly walked over to him and smiled.

"Hey how ya doing?" He asked teasingly, the guy didn't answer making him a little angry. "Answer me when I'm talking to you boy." He said sinisterly. The guy looked up with fear in his eyes, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I-I'm fine sir."

Hoseok smirked before pulling his gun to the guys face in a fast motion. "So you felt fine stealing my money huh? How did it feel asshole? Fine!" Hoseok pistol whipped the guy harshly making his face fly to the far left. Hoseok wipes the sweat forming on his forehead before stepping backwards. The guy held onto his bleeding nose as he wheezed. Hoseok once again smiled at the hurt expression on his face before grabbing harshly on his jaw.

"For a guy that steals daily you sure are a fucking pussy that can't take a hit." Hoseok laughs. Everyone flinches when Hoseoks gun goes off and a thump was heard.

"Now whoever decides to do this shit, this is what happens. Somebody clean this asshole up." Hoseok gave the body a look of disgust as he shoved his gun back into his pants.

   "Hey." Zola greeted Hoseok, her smile dropped as he put his coat down walking straight past her with a frown on his face. She immediately knew something was up knowing he always greeted her back with a huge smile and a kiss. Zola closed the door and followed him to the couch where he was now sitting back with a bag with a joint inside. Zola simply rolled her eyes before sitting down on the couch beside him to continue watching her show. Not long the familiar smell passed through her apartment as her hot boyfriend sat back and smoked with a frown on his face.

She was going to ignore the situation but knowing he was unhappy made her upset and curious. She turned to watch him yet he didn't notice her worried glances. So Zola scooted closet to him before completely sitting on his lap so she was now straddling him. From instinct he placed a hand onto her waist carefully not to grip too hard knowing how sensitive the girl really is.

   "You want dick?" He asked, Zola pulled her head back and gave him a dirty look.

   "Uh no, why would you assume I want dick?" She asked with attitude running through her voice. Hoseok raised his eyebrows at her as his high slowly made more and more lightheaded.

   "Well you're all up on my dick right now."

Zola licked her lips before pushing herself up off of the man she called her man. She didn't know where this ignorant behavior was coming from but she wasn't having it. Hoseok rolled his eyes as she walked towards his bedroom knowing he had to go in there and 'show her what up' but before he did he took a big puff before setting it in the ashtray.

   "Gotta straighten her ass out." He quietly said to himself. He made his way towards the bedroom where she was now at, his eyes watched her as she lied down onto the bed scrolling through her phone. She looked at him once she saw his figure in the corner of her eye before looking at her phone once agin to ignore him. He glared at the girl then takes his shirt off.

"Come here baby." He says, his voice was deeper as he spoke to her. What annoyed him was when she sat there and ignored him staying on her phone. "I know you heard me babe." Zola looked up at her boyfriend before slowly getting up with a loud sigh.

"What is it Hoseok?" She asked, clear attitude ran through her voice. Hoseok places his hand on her waist and pulls her into him.

"Where did this attitude come from?" He have her time to answer by placing his lips onto her neck to leave kisses all around it waiting for her reply. Out of habit Zola moved her head to the side to give more access secretly loving the feeling of his lips.

"What attitude? I don't got one." She lied. Hoseok smirked into her neck letting off one more kiss before pulling his head away to look her in the eyes.

"Really now, you sure that wasn't some attitude that I got in the living room."

Zola shakes her head at the male lying once again. Hoseok darkly chuckles. "Lies, I guess I do gotta set you straight. Get on the end of the bed and arch you're back, let me see that ass." He gently pushes her towards the bed making her sit onto it. She slowly turns her body so her stomach was laying on the bed with her ass in the air. Hoseok smiles at the pretty sight before stand behind her, his crotch right on her behind he rubbed his dick slightly onto her along with his hands.

"Damn baby." His hand explored her ass slightly jiggling if as he goes before letting his fingers get caught in her little spandex at the hem before pulling them down along with her tiny thongs. Once he got them off he didn't hesitate to pull her hips close his dick before raising his hand and letting it slap her brown cheek. "Laying there waiting to get fucked huh?" Hoseok chuckles before slapping it again making Zola jump a little at the contact.

"You gonna lie to me again baby?" He asks.

Zola could barely comprehend anything as she rubs her ass on his dick a little as a stinging sensation runs through her booty but she answers somehow. "No baby."

"Why did you come in angry baby?" Zola asks suddenly. Her and Hoseok were now laying on his bed watching tv, she lied on his chest with her leg around his waist. Hoseok rubbed his hands on her sore ass slightly massaging it even for his own pleasure. Hoseok looked down at her with a frown before looking up at the TV.

"Some thief was stealing my shit at work. That's all you don't gotta worry about it though." He said pulling her a little closer to his body.

"Well earlier I was just worried about you babe, that's why I was so close." Zola says as she traces his abs with one finger. "I just didn't want you to be mad about something." Zola looked up at him as she bit her lip. Hoseok smiled down at her before kissing her.

"I'm good baby."