Exes, deals, enemies

After the robbery situation had been over and done with which Hoseok hasn't said much about; the fact that he wasn't talking to her about it annoyed her to no end, Hoseok did end up telling her that he was going to have to move

After the robbery situation had been over and done with which Hoseok hasn't said much about; the fact that he wasn't talking to her about it annoyed her to no end, Hoseok did end up telling her that he was going to have to move. Zola did kind of understand why he would want to move but he didn't seem like the type to be scared off just by one robbery, but of course she would go along with it, it is his decision. While he was gone he advised that she stay at her friends house, she tried to tell him that she'll be okay waiting for him at her own home but he wouldn't let her no matter what she said.

So now she sat at her friends house, lazily scrolling through the channels on her tv whilst her friend yoosung sat on the loveseat on her phone.

••••

|HOSEOK|

    "Why the fuck is everything going to shit?!" Hoseok was yelling through out his office, you could most definitely hear him all the way out in the lobby. Namjoon and Jin sat in his office together as they watched Hoseok pace around the room.

    "Hoseok you gotta calm down, this is nothing but a little threat."

The angry male eyes Jin as he sat there calmly wondering why he wasn't taking this seriously only but sitting there with a smirk on his face.

   "They came to my hideaway apartment which wasn't supposed to be known of at all and now they probably know of my girl! And matter of fact you don't even know who the fuck it was!" Hoseok turned around as he placed his fists on his desk, cracking them in the process as he forced his fingers angrily into the wood. Jin slowly got up as he approached the shorter male as he placed a warm hand onto his shoulder.

  "In fact I do know who it is and it wasn't hard to figure out." He said lowly. "A ex friend, I'd say."

Hoseok turned around.

    "Who is it?"

    "Do you remember Kim Taehyung?"

Zola hopes that Hoseok didn't think she was going against what he said, he never actually said that she couldn't go out. So, she was bored and they didn't want to stay in all day, they decided to go out and head to their local coffee shop considering the fact that it wasn't that far away and they could easily get back to yoosung's apartment within 6 to 7 minutes.

When they had gotten there, Zola noticed that there wasn't a lot of people in the little shop to begin with, it looked homey which comforted her a little bit. Zola took notice of the people that sat in little chairs with their computers set in front of them, they looked like the basic college students that were working on their essays, then there was the average teenage girls as they gossiped over small things. Zola and yoonsung kept walking until they met up at the counter where a young male stood with a bright smile on his face, kind of looked too happy but whatever.

    "Hello, welcome to yu's café. Would you like to start off with our new vanilla bean supreme?" His smile was contagious she had to admit, the nose ring caught her eye immediately only for the tattoos standing out on his arms to catch her attention. The pretty drawings would make any old woman grimace but for the younger audience to bite their lip; he was cute.

Yoosung started out her order. "No thank you but I'd like a mint iced tea with a chocolate muffin, what do you want zola?"

Zola eyes moved from his tattoos to her face, heat formed around her cheeks. "Just a Carmel frappe and a banana muffin." She mumbled. The male smiled at her as he got their orders down, while he looked away she caught his name from his name tag; Christian.

    "Can I get a name?"

    "Yoosung."

Christian nodded before walking away signaling for them to go take a seat.

    "He's cute huh?" Yoosungs teasing eyes reached Zola's as she nudged her only for to Zola to roll her own.

   "Yeah but it's not like I need another man." She slightly laughed. Just the thought of her flirting with someone else made her cringe. She could never cheat on her boyfriend, she's been cheated on and it definitely didn't feel good on her part. Just thinking about her cheating ex-boyfriend angered her but she really didn't want to continue on with that horrible thought. Just as she was about to speak up about Hoseok, someone appeared in front of their table.

Zola looked over and there stood a smiling male, his black hair swooped to the side as he looked down at her, he didn't really look at yoosung which she felt was disrespectful since your suppose to greet everyone but his eyes only landed on her.

     "Hello, I couldn't help but to come over and tell you how beautiful you are."

His voice was deep, almost sending shivers down her spine. Zola didn't really know if it was in a good way or in a bad way but the look on his face was smug, she didn't know what to do in this situation, she was just frozen. The male definitely looked like he was dressed to impress, the Gucci shirt he wore along with loose black slacks on his legs, he obviously dripped with money.

    "Oh, um thank you?" She was having an internal battle with herself, she didn't know what to say. The guy just stood there as he smiled at her, it wasn't really a kind smile either.

    "No really, you're breathtaking. I was thinking that we could get to know each other, can I have your number?"

    "I'm sorry I-

    "Yoosung?"  Zola looked over at whoever called her friends name; it was Christian, he had a slight frown on his face as he watched the situation, her order was on a plate as he held it in his hands. Yoosung quickly got up, Zola with her.

But before she could leave, the male grabbed her arm and slipped something into her pocket with a smirk on her face.

   "Call me princess." He said lowly before turning around.

Finally as they walked out the door, Zola dug into her pocket and pulled out a white piece of paper and read it.

xxx xxx xxxx ~ taehyung