Who's your man?

•

Hoseok looked sexy as fuck.

(Okay I need to stop playing, this was legit my thoughts and I typed it.)

Zola had no idea what to think right now besides the fact that her man looked like a full course meal today, she didn't know what had her attention so focused on him today for but he definitely had a glow to him. His skin was sweating with a thin sheen of sweat while he had a little tan, his hair was all in his face and oddly he had natural waves since he had been growing it out for awhile. She noticed that he had the 'letting loose' look but it still worked on him because she paying attention to more of his features. Like she said, Hoseok looked sexy as fuck.

They weren't at Hoseok's apartment anymore but her own instead. Hoseok had movers take his stuff away but Zola didn't know where since he had never told her exactly where he wanted it. She assumed that it would be in storage but whilst he had people come over take his stuff, Hoseok stayed over at her small cozy apartment. Where she lived was quite different from Hoseok's since his own was basic and boring while Zola's had character, Hoseok had to admit that he liked where she lived.

While they stayed at her apartment, Hoseok minded his own business as he ate and watched tv- with his shirt off, this had Zola staring but he didn't know that he had her attention like that. Zola couldn't help but to watch her man eat, the little dimples above his lips as his lips moved. Her eyes trailed down at his hunched over body, his chest puffed out a little more today showing his muscles. Hoseok was pretty skinny but healthy, his abs were there but not as prominent and that was okay since his presence was already enough.

.
.
.

"I wanna get you pregnant."

Everything went quiet as Hoseok slowly turned his head towards her direction to see her already watching him with certain look, the male gave her a look of confusion.

"What?"

"I want to put a baby in you. You sitting there looking all fine and shit." Her words basically had him freezing really not expecting her to say that. Hoseok was really sitting there enjoying his non stressful time and then here she was talking weird but he ended up smirking in amusement anyways as he slowly put his food back onto the coffee table, Zola bit her bottom lip as she watched, she also eyed the slight bulge in his pants.

"Weird but I'll go along with it." He says as he leans back, his hand dug into his front pocket before pulling out a bag that had a already made blunt. "Wanna smoke baby?"

Zola moves across the couch to where he was sitting, not necessarily sitting on him but she was really close to him, her hands rubbed up against his thighs that were covered with Nike shorts/sweatpants. Zola kind of hoped that he didn't have anything on underneath because ya know- easy access. She watched as he took the blunt out of the bag while she handed him a bright yellow lighter from the table, Hoseok held it into his mouth as he lit up the tip. Memories from when she first seen him smoking came back causing her to push her thighs together at the thought.