Good girl

| Zola |

| Zola |

The handsome guy the she spilt her coffee on was a little.....off but yet gentle and sweet to her. After the incident she had given him her number and they hadn't stopped texting each other. He would wish her a good night or make her smile with a good morning text, he would compliment her in ever way but yet there was something that she couldn't put a finger on. 

He seem so dark and mysterious yet he was so gentle with her which made her feel like a teen again and it was odd to her. Even though she felt weird about him she would still feel butterflies when he had asked her on a date over the phone.

His voice was raspy yet sweet when he asked her, tauntingly sweet and she said yes of course not missing the opportunity to go out with the handsome man. He had explained that their date would be later that night and he maybe told her to dress a little sexy, surprisingly she had actually said yes to this and pulled out the best thing she could find.

 He had explained that their date would be later that night and he maybe told her to dress a little sexy, surprisingly she had actually said yes to this and pulled out the best thing she could find

Zola didn't exactly feel insecure, she was actually proud of her body. Especially in this dress but she did usually wear more comfortable clothes that didn't show much skin so she wasn't really used to wearing revealing things-which is why she pulled on the jean jacket to cover her shoulders. Once she heard the door being knocked on she quickly rushed over to it to open it up.

| hoseok |

| hoseok |

He stood there looking at the ground with a blunt in between his two fingers as he waited for the girl to open up. He usually didn't care if people saw him with the 'drug' in his hand knowing he had control over basically the whole country so he kept taking drags off of it with no care in the world. As he was in the middle of hitting the blunt after knocking on the door again it swung open and the girls face appeared. Hoseok pulled his hand away from his mouth and let out the smoke, blowing to the side so it wouldn't reach her face. Then he dropped it onto the ground and smooshed it with his foot.

Zola looked at him with disbelief but didn't say anything as hoseok took her hand and pulled her into him, his hand cupped her cheek.

"You look beautiful Zola." He complimented.

"Thank you hoseok."

••

The pair had just walked into the huge club, hoseok being used to the scene but Zola had been clinging behind him and held his hand since she was not used to it. Hoseok didn't mind the feeling of her being so close to him, in fact he enjoyed it. 

He knew that she was scared of losing him in the huge building but of course hoseok would never let go of something that he had claimed. So as they walked he let her be as close as possible before reaching the booth that had red lights hanging above them. Hoseok let her sit down first before sitting right next to her even though he was able to sit across from her. As soon as the pair sat down a man came towards the table with a annoyingly drunken woman, she wasn't exactly a pleasing sight. Hoseok looked up at the man a little displeased that he would interrupt him and his date. But the guy he knew very well so decided to just give him a questioning look.

"Yes, Jimin?" He said through clenched teeth, even though hoseok had looked angry Jimin seem to ignore it and continued smiling at him.

"Since when do you come out to the clubs? And especially with beautiful ladies." Jimin didn't hesitate to give Zola a flirty look before winking cutely at her. He didn't even notice that the drunk woman beside him scoffed with a jealous expression. Hoseok rolled his eyes at the pretty boy before slighting pushing at his stomach to signal him to go away.

"It's none of your concern Jimin. Now enjoy your night somewhere else." Hoseok gave him a knowing look so Jimin cleared his throat.

"Alright nice to meet you beautiful and nice talking to you Hoseok." Then just like that he left the two alone and now all they heard was the upbeat music as Hoseok stared at the side of the girls face who was looking off to the crowd. Zola had to admit that she did like the attention she was receiving from the man who sat next to her. She didn't get any uncomfortable vibe from him as he admired the side of her face. Hoseok leaned in towards her ear.

"Do you want to dance?"

He tried not to speak too loud but loud enough so she hear his voice over the music. Zola turned her head towards him and smiled before nodding. Hoseok caught the head movement and stood up to guide her to the dance floor. Once they had reached the crowded part of the room Hoseok pulled Zola so they were chest to chest, he bit his bottom lip as their moves swayed to the smooth sexy music.