Forgive him

(Btw Nola is 1 year old, Zola found out she was pregnant in February and had the baby in November , and it's been 2 years so it's December now but it has passed her birthday. So sadly, Hoseok missed it)

 So sadly, Hoseok missed it)

In the middle of the night Hoseok woke Zola up from her sleep since it would be bad for them to sleep with baby on the bed with them. So Hoseok picked Nola up carefully and placed her in the crib. After he slid both arms under her body to pick her up bridal style.

   "Hobi..." she groans, eyes barely open as she leans her head against her shoulder. As Hoseok was on his way to their bedroom he admires the calm look on his woman's face, she looked so peaceful and she didn't have that familiar angry look on her face. Finally making it there, Hoseok careful to not wake her fully up he placed her on the left side. Not laying down yet, he stays at her side gently looping his fingers into her jeans and pulling them down. Once they were off he tossed them towards the basket, not exactly caring if it missed only to continue to her tight shirt.

   "Hobi?...what are you doing?" She says have asleep. Hoseok only shushes her.

   "Go back to sleep baby."

Zola nodded and hummed as she fell back asleep, body trusting him. So Hoseok goes back to work and un-clips her bra and tosses it to the side, once it is off he pulls off his long black shirt and puts it on her even though it was kind of hard considering that she was asleep. Once she was finally in comfortable clothes, he leans down to kiss her forehead and lips before getting in bed behind her and pulling her a against his chest, looping his arm around her waist.

It was silent as he tried to fall asleep.

    "Hoseok?"

   "Hm?" He hums in reply, eyes now closed.

  "We love you."

Hoseok pushes his face into her neck as he breathes in her cocoa scent. "We?"

    "Yeah, nola and I love you." Zola sighs, "I can tell shes going to be obsessed with you."

Hoseok kisses her neck. "She's gonna be a daddies girl."

   "You're gonna be a good daddy." She mumbles, almost asleep again. Hoseok smiles at her words.

   "Love you babygirl." He quietly whispers.

It was the morning and Zola woke up in the bed by herself, yawning and stretching while her feet did that little spasm thing that happens while stretching. Tossing the blankets off of her she slowly gets up and heads towards the bathroom first. Getting to the sink she turns on the faucet before splashing cold water on her face to wake her up. Right as she turned it off she tuned into the sound of her daughter squealing in a happy tone making her smile at herself.