Fights

| Ezra |

| Ezra |

Ezra walks slowly around the building with a look of confusion, not only did he not know much about mafias or gangs but nor did he know why his dad had sent him there. He tried not to bump into anything expensive once he noticed the vase that stood next to the wall.

It was good and obviously held some very expensive flowers, Ezra's hands clasped his hands in front of him as he tried to find the bosses office of the huge warehouse. Ezra didn't notice that a male stalked behind him.

"Looking for boss?" The guys voice boomed. Ezra quickly turned his body in fright with his hand on his chest an attempt to calm down his fast beating heart. The guy looked at him curiously with a small smirk then walked up closer to him. "You shouldn't be wondering around the warehouse alone." He warned while wearing an amused expression.

"W-who are you?" Ezra asked.

The male chuckles at the nervous guy. "Call me jungkook. Now where are you heading?"

•💮•

"Where is he now?" Hoseok asked over the phone. He was very stressed because this guy he was dealing with sent his son over to be in his 'gang'. At first Hoseok was very iffy about having the kid sent over but the man over the phone was very well trusted and had done plenty of things for Hoseok and his members so the least he could do was do this favor for him; give his son strength and teach him the ways.

"He should be there now."

As the male on the line finished his sentence someone knocked on the metal door before opening it. "Boss we have a visitor." Jungkook walked in with an amused expression before pulling some kid and pushed him in front of him to show Hoseok who it was. To make sure Ezra didn't try anything Jungkook closed the door and placed a hand on his gun that was peeking out of his pants.

"Ah Ezra." Hoseok greeted after hanging up the phone. Ezra looked up at the male nervously, his eyes glanced at everything in the room trying not freak out. This was the guy, Hoseok was the man behind the stories that his friends would talk about. Only when you looked at him he seemed more threatening when he smiled but Ezra could already tell you wouldn't wanna fuck with his man.

"You're the one Keegan was telling me about? Well your in luck cause you have had a good word put in for you." Hoseok gets up and moves towards him before placing his face on Ezra's shoulder slightly shaking it. "But you do have a lot of training to do if you're gonna be apart my gang."

"Now, go with Jungkook he will get you set up."

As Ezra and Jungkook walked back out they heard his phone ring, Hoseok picked it up to answer.

"Hey sexy mama."

That was the last thing hear before officially closing the door. Jungkook raised his eyebrows at Ezra who was still looking at the door in confusion. Jhope has a girlfriend?

"That was his woman." Jungkook stated with a roll of his eyes. "But we shouldn't talk about that or someone will get bitchy." He nodded towards the door to signal he was talking about Hoseok. Ezra just looks down with a blush when noticing that Jungkook was watching him with a smile. Jungkook sighs before placing a arm around Ezra's shoulder.

"Let's get you set up."

| Zola |

"Hoseokie." Zola purposely whines over the phone as she speaks to Hoseok. Hoseok wouldn't come over because he had a lot of papers to fill out and apparently he was busy with his job. Zola rolled her eyes at the thought since he had been busy with his job for about three weeks straight and all she wanted to do was hang out with her man. Hoseok did want to hang out but he really really need to fill out paper work for Keegan and Ezra and he was also busy making sure he had more security systems in his warehouses and the main building. Hoseok also made sure to place cameras around Zola's house just in case anybody found about her and tried to kidnap her or anything but of course he didn't tell her this information.

Hoseok smiled on the other side of the phone as she whines to him to come over. "Baby." He said to get her to quiet down. Zola went silent on the other side of the line signaling that he can say what he has to say. Hoseok smiled even though she couldn't see the amused expression on his face.

"Keep whining and I'm gonna give you something to actually whine about." He half threatened. "Now come over to my house and I'll be there later."

Zola was soled for a second making Hoseok question if she actually fell asleep or something but she started talking again confirming that she was still on the other line of the phone. "Don't tell me what to do Hoseok." She playfully warned, usually Hoseok wouldn't let anybody talk to him like this but since Zola was his girl he let the attitude slide even if it was playful.

"You better come over or I'm gonna give you a real big ass whoopin, you hear me?" He wasn't really serious knowing they were just having a playful conversation. Hoseok smiles to himself as he hears her little giggle from the other side. Hoseok laughs along with his baby before getting serious finally.

"Seriously though baby come over so we can cuddle."

"Alright alright, I'll be there in a minute just gotta get dressed."

"Mm baby are you not wearing anything right now or something?" Hoseok leaned back against his chair as he laid his hand on his thigh. He was of course teasing her knowing she doesn't like dirty talk over the phone. Zola rolled her eyes at her boyfriend knowing he can't see her, the phone was held between her shoulder and ear as she pulled her underwear on. Of course he would take any chance to sex over the phone, it was like he had a sense that she was half naked.

"Leave me alone pervert." Zola listened to him laugh at her response also listening carefully to his breathing.

"So you're naked huh? Just got out of the shower I bet?" Hoseok placed his hand closer to his dick just Incase she would actually say something dirty. Zola raised her eyebrows and glared down at her phone before putting it on speaker instead so she could place her phone onto the dresser so she could place the rest of her clothes on.

"Yeah I just got out the shower. What's it to you?"

"Well, I wanted to know what kind of panties you just put on."

"How about you find out when I come over."