Curious?

(Some of this chapter will focus on namjoon and Jin, I'm giving a bigger explanation on what's going on

(Some of this chapter will focus on namjoon and Jin, I'm giving a bigger explanation on what's going on. Alrighty?)
••

| Namjoon |

The male who he now got the pleasure to call Jin sat beside him with the biggest smirk on his face whilst Hoseok; Namjoons boss day across both of them holding a stoic look on his face. Namjoon didn't exactly regret what had happened between him as the other male, he didn't know what to say honestly. Jins hand placed itself on Namjoons thigh as it rubbed up and down the tight muscly body part, occasionally squeezing making the younger male to grunt only to cover it with a cough.

This action of embarrassment had Seokjin grinning with amusement written all over his face, Hoseok quickly catching on, his face now showing a slight weirded out look.

     "So, the deal is on?" Hoseok watched both males reactions, Seokjin nodded affirming the deal whilst Namjoon had a certain look of frustration, Hoseok had an idea of what kind of frustration.

What happened to the whole 'I'm not gay' argument? Hoseok was confused but lowkey knew that Seokjin already had the apparently 'straight' male wrapped around his crooked finger.

     "Yes, now that I got what I wanted, you can have what you want. The company is now ours; we must announce later on." Seokjin immediately stood up and dusted off his clothes before jutting his hand out towards Namjoon to signal him to grab it which he automatically did; Seokjin pulled him up from his chair. And there for everyone to see was a bulge poking out, Seokjin smirked at the sight before bowing towards Hoseok then leading the horny male out the door.

•••

Namjoon was lead away from Hoseok's wearhouse and a little far away to a place that he never knew was there. He was guessing that this was seokjins glorious home, it was bigger than expected which is weird because in his mind the house that he pictured was also big but this house was unique. Namjoon was practically gaping at the gorgeous house, not even Hoseok's mansion in America was as big as this.

Jin has him walking inside along with guards walking behind them just Incase someone try's to sneak up on them. Jin was heavily guarded most of the time so this was normal for him.

     "So why haven't I seen Hoseok's girl be guarded, she's not safe." Jin asked, it was confusing to him. Usually mafia bosses have their woman guarded at all times unless they don't love them but he knew that was out of the question.

     "She is guarded, they just don't make it obvious because she doesn't know about what Hoseok hyung does for a living." Namjoon says as he watched all of the maids and butlers pace throughout the house.

      "Oh? Well he better tell her soon cause if she finds out on her own that'll be a shit show for the poor guy." Jin quirks an eyebrow at the statement as he turned his head. Once they reach their destination he quietly turns around to face the younger with a certain look, namjoon doesn't notice.

     "Namjoon."

The male looks over at him after his wonderous eyes were done looking around the very pretty room: a master bedroom to be exact. Seokjin comes closer to him as he raises a hand to shut the door behind him and lock it.

He looks him in the eyes.

    "Get on the bed baby. Arms and legs spread for me."

•••••

Namjoon was now tied down to bed, his shirt split in half and his pants practically ripped off.

     "Tell me the truth baby boy." Jin chuckles, the knife he had in his hands was slowly being played with. Namjoon bit his bottom lip at the sight of the man above him.

     "Why did you lie to your own boss?" Jin smirks at the gasping man below him, the reaction he got when he traced the sharp knife lightly down his slight tanned chest.

     "It's not that hard to track down somebodies history ya know? I knew all about the gay bars you went to, all the poor twinks you fucked so hard that they couldn't help but to almost not be able to walk. I also know about your search history and wow I'm honestly impressed." Jin dragged the weapon down towards his briefs before tearing them off to reveal his throbbing hard on. His dick sprung out of his confinement causing him to groan at the cold sensation of the flat side of the knife touch his warm skin.

Jin smiles at this.

     "Baby, aren't you going to apologize?"

Namjoon was confused. "F-for what?"

Jin laughs. "For lying of course."

•••••

Oh yeah😂 I just wanted to say that..... I lied namjoon HAS had his dick sucked by another male...... he bisexual y'all so

Namjin smut for the next chapter?

How y'all feel about that?