The tea sis 🐸☕️

Okay so I know that it's probably not the best to talk about my sex like but sis.......................

    I went to this party right? Well I was just enjoying my time and I met his really fine ass Asian kid that was like mixed or something. I thought it was kind of ironic that I just so happen to loooove their race. But bruh, Ol dude was fine asf, I'm pretty sure he was mixed with like Latino or something.

(I sound dumb)

But anyways, the one party that actually had food (god bless) I of course being my hungry ass self decided to occupy my self with chips and salsa bc.... they were fire🔥. But listen, I was with my friends and they were eating with me bc we are all hungry bitches. Listen though, the story is kind of sad in a way bc I was in the middle of shoving shit in my mouth when my friends told me some Nigga was staring at me.

MY DUMB ASS TURNED AROUND WITH CRUMBS AND SALSA ALL OVER MY LIPS AND MADE IMMEDIATE EYE CONTACT WITH THIS KIGGA.

Thank god he didn't give me a look of disgust bc I bet even with shit shoved in my mouth, my face was probably still cute. But anyways, like barley an hour later I was kind of high bc my friends and I went to the back yard and smoked a little (I KNEW THIS GUY WAS FOLLOWING ME AROUND DISCREETLY) tryna be all slick and shit.

Now here's what I'm getting at, he actually ended up coming up behind me when I was throwing it back (love how my friends only hyped me up knowing damn well I WILL FUCK IT UP IN THE FLO)

Anyways I was of course fucking it up on ol dude, even for me i did better than I have ever danced in my life. Cause sis knows how to throw it back......anywho

Let's call this nigga John (like John Doe) so after dancing this John Nigga and i get to talkin, surprisingly we had a lot in common and I was really feeling him, so my dumbass let him lead me UPSTAIRS CAUSE MY HIGH ASS WAS READY TO GET DICKED DOWN YA HEARD (don't fcking judge me yall😭) plus this coochie was begging me cause it's been awhile.

Anyways like the kissing part and shit was good and all, had me weak tbh but what really was fucked up waaaas

Why this dude cum in like 10 seconds

Maximum was like 20, I wasn't counting but I was pissed bro

I made him go down on me bc that wasn't shit. AT LEAST HE GAVE GOOD HEAD.

Anyways, I did use protection bc I'm a smart bean.

Okay bye