- ł₦ ɎØɄⱤ ⱧɆ₳Đ - ₱₮ 2

-

!TW! if you don't like blood or gory stuff then I advise you not to read this!

-
The knocking on the door continued. The shouts of concern from the fellow workers.

They grinned.

This was going to be fun.
-

"Wait! No, stop! Sto-" They dropped to the floor in a river of crimson. A perfectly cut slice rounded their throat.

"Begging won't get anyone anywhere! I'm just here to have some fun! Come on! I want to play!" There were multiple bodies one the floor. Lifeless and still. Cold and dead. The staff of Joey Drew Studios were fucked.

Their voice was menacing and high. A scratchy glitch to it, but you could still hear Shawn's voice in it mixed with another.

"Shawn this isn't you! What are you-! Fight it!" Not even Shawn's closest friends could get around to him. Wally and Grant were yelling, trying to get through, but they, were to occupied slashing and slaughtering.

"Oh, Shawny boy isn't.... Available at the moment. Just me!" Black and red painted their face. A grin directed at the two males.

"Now, how about we play a little game... Eni...... Mini..... miny.... Moe!" A blade, stained with blood, pointed at the tall accountant.

Anti wanted to hurt Shawn. Hurt him for denying the truth. For lying to himself. And for denying him.

"Might want to run Grant. You never want the cat catching the mouse!" Said male didn't even hesitate running away after that sentence.

Every hall, every room, every turn he made, the metallic smell of blood grew stronger. Bodies on top of bodies, they were littered everywhere.

Grant was hyperventilating. Out of breath, he tried hiding In a random storage closet he found. He had the urge to vomit and that's what he did. That only adding to the horrible stench.

He was coved in the thick, red liquid. He had tried to help his friends and colleagues. But it was no use. They had lost to much blood for him to do anything. Grant slide down the wall covering his mouth. Hot tears were running down his face. He tried to muffle the sobs but they were loud either way.

There was no way this was Shawn. There was no way this was his Shawn.

"Hehehe! Do you want to know something Grant?!" There was a loud bang, like something hitting the floor.

"Shawn knew me long before this! He knew it would end up this way, yet still he denied me! Pretending I was just a bad dream! Just like Him!" Grant tucked into himself further. His breathing was irregular and his head hurt.

The light at the bottom of the door disappeared for a second. He was outside the door.

"He was weak! They both were! But here? Well, I don't have a pesky hero or doctor to stop me now!" Grant held his breath. The light shone under the door again before he released the air he was holding.

He needed to get out of here. But he knew it wasn't likely. He sighed and relaxed a little, knowing they were gone. Well, he, was gone. There was no Shawn left in there. Grant knew that.

"I'm in control now! You just weren't paying attention to the signs! If you did, maybe, just maybe, you could have prevented this! Your friends, co workers, they could still be alive if you just. payed. attention!"

Anti smirked. He loved playing with his toys. Getting them to beg and scream. He thrived for it. It was exhilarating!

Watching as they slowly lose that light in their eyes. The blood gushing from their bodies. Cuts and slices, the taste of their blood.

Anti turned back around. The door he passed. He knew he was in there. He can hear his rapid breathing. His heart beating. The muffled cries. If anything, he knew this was going to be fun.

"You know, I might let him a control after this. Let him see what he has done. What was caused by his hands. I think that-" The demon grabbed the handle and swung the door open, letting it slam into the wall. Grant screamed. He tried backing up into the wall more but, the wall was their so obviously he couldn't.

"Would be a fantastic idea!" Anti stood in the door way, his shadow cast down on the accountant. The blade shining in the light. the demons eyes were black and green, A demonic grin stretched from ear to ear.

Grant was frozen. He couldn't do anything. His mind was screaming at him to run, to push past the demon and run. But alas, he couldn't move.

"Aww, what's the matter Grant? Cat got your tongue?" He chuckled and gabbed Grant by the hair and ripped him out of the closet. The accountant was thrown to the floor he groaned in pain and tried to get up, but a kick to the stomach stoped that.

"Where do you think your going?! I'm not done with you yet!" Anti crouched down and flipped Grant onto his back. He wants to see the pain fill his eyes as he slowly, very slowly, bleeds and cries out under him.

Grant had fear plastered on his face. He was going to die by the hand of a demon who looked exactly like his lover. Well fuck.

"My, my. This is going to be... absolutely-"

Anti rested the blade against the accountant's jugular. Adding pressure, drawing a string of blood to run down Grant's neck.

"-Fantastic!"

-

Request by: -hallemyst
I forgot it in the first one! M' sorry man!🥺💞

I've also never written anything like this before, so bare with me if it's a bit crappy!

Idk when the third one will be out.... hopefully soon☺️