Henry x Ink Bendy - Guilty

-

He didn't know what to do... Being back at the studio.. seeing what it has become.. He hated it. He hated himself for leaving. For letting him do this to everything he loved.

Henry couldn't take it anymore. He was in the elevator going back up to the first floor. He didn't care what came for him.. if he died, he would come back anyway. But, maybe he didn't deserve to come back.

He was the one to start all of this. If he didn't leave, then Joey would have never made the machine. All of his friends would be ok, and no one would have gotten hurt..

So maybe he doesn't deserve to come back.. Maye, he doesn't want to come back.

"Oh what I would do to reverse time and make everything right." The old animater found himself in the room with the six pillars. The six items he had collected long ago were still on there.

"I didn't mean for this all to happen. Non of it should have happened. But its my fault for making such a selfish decision." Henry started whispering to himself. He didn't realise the hot tears threatening to fall, or the there was a 7'4 ink monster behind him.

"This is all my fucken fault." Bendy was standing at the door way, not moving, listening to his creator talk.

There was a small chuckle from the old animater who had fallen on his knees now. He had fully broke now. next time he dies, he doesn't want to come back.

He had made so many people suffer that he can't take it anymore. Its got to the point where Henry doesn't feel anything, no more sadness, no more regret no more anything. The only thing running through his head was the same sentence over and over and over again.

'It's all your fault. It's all your fault. It's all your fault.'

The ink demon took a few small steps forward. The animator didn't move. He knew of his presence but he didn't care.

This confused the demon. Usually he always runs in terror from him, but he didn't even flinch when he heard his heavy footsteps.

Bendy walked all the way in front Henry and he still hadn't moved.

Henry knew his fate, and he accepted it. He was going to come back anyway. Tears mixed with thick black ink coated the old animators face. He waited for the pain and the bright light but it never came. Henry looked up at the demon to see he was kneeling down in front of him.

"Why aren't you killing me?" Henry was nothing above a small whisper. He still had tear sliding out but didn't bother wiping them away.

"I've done nothing but cause everyone here pain. It's all my fault and I deserve it. I deserve much worse than this. If I hadn't of left all those years ago, no one would of been hurt." Henry burried his head in his hands. He started sobbing and shaking violently.

For some reason, this hurt the ink demons heart. He didn't like seeing his creator like this. Reaching out his hand, Bendy placed his hand on the animtors shoulder and bought him into a hug. He didn't know why it hurts him so much but It did.

Henry was hesitant at first, but he hugged back.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." The old animator was still shaking. He didn't care that Ink was all over his body now. He just need some comfort from anyone. And his devil darling just happened to be the one comforting him.

Bendy tightened the embrace, rubbing his creators back, trying to calm him down.

They were like that for a while. Sitting on the floor, hugging each other. Bendy didn't know when Henry fell asleep on him but he didn't mind.

He looked down at the sleeping man on him and his smile seem more genuine.

'I forgive you Henry. I should of a long time ago.'

-
Request by: UwU---Chan-  hope ya like it!

Peace out ✌🏼 !