- ł₦ ɎØɄR ⱧɆ₳Đ - ₱₮ 1

-
Shawn couldn't sleep. He wouldn't sleep. He refused. Because he won't leave him alone. Every night for the past couple of weeks he has been there. In his dreams. Saying things. Telling him to do things. Bad things. He won't leave him alone.

So he hasn't slept for the past three days. He's terrified of going to sleep. And he knows it isn't healthy, but he won't do it for a million dollars.

Shawn was at work, making toys as per usual when he heard it.

It was faint but he heard it clear as day.

"H̴̢͔̫̗̝̻̏̑̈̈́̈́̀ē̸͓̦̉̒̽ḩ̶̤͙̳͙͊̾͝-ė̶̢͙̙̗̜̝̽̏͒͆͝ḣ̶̨̛͓͙͎̝̗̗̰̖́̈͒͛́̈́-e̷͈̙̯̻̺̻̼̾͋͑͛̓̓́̔̈́̚!̷͍̱͔͋ ̵̱͇͔̥̜̀̈́͠S̸̨̭͓̤̬̹̰̠̙̩̎̂͌̕-h̸̢̟̞͉̣̦̠͙̏̀ͅá̷̪́̊͂͐͐͝-w̶̡̡̛͔̳̜̯̹͇͐͑͂͂́͛̄ņ̴̢̙̹̻̞̹̉̍̔̃̄̐̃̽͜."

No. He can't be hear! He's not asleep! He's just imagining it! He's hearing things from the lack of sleep. Yeah, that's what it is.

"Ò̶̘̻̜́ḩ̷̨̧̯̙̫̣̻̪̠̐ ̷̘̭̥̺̭͕̫͚̈́̐̚͜ Š̷̥͍̥͔͋̋̄̇̕h̵̛̯̰͚͚̮̖͙a̶͍͇͙̮̥̦̜͂͌͑̚͠͝ẁ̴̛̪̪̫̻̻̥͉̗̿͋͘̚n̸̖̄̈́͌͋ỵ̶̛̙̉̿̈́̈́͋̀̎̕ ̷̻͖͍͙̍̏̍̍̐̎̚ͅb̴̧̛̦͌ͅọ̴͓͎͐̽̏ẙ̷̧."

Shawn dropped the tools in his hands. He didn't care that people were giving him weird looks. He needed to get out of their. And fast.

The toy maker started running down the halls. Passing people he didn't even recognise at this point.

T̶̢̨̪̣͍̗͈́̈́̍͠h̷̘͚̃͋̈̚͝e̷̞͉̟̼̝͙̤͌̄̑̾̀͒̽͊̍̒͜-r̵̢̜̹̲̮͈̜͖̣̉̌e̷̛̖͒̉̅͆̑̅'̶̥͙̭̫͈͔̤̑́̔s̴̢͍̫̰̙͋͑͌ ̵͈͇̠̯̖̠͚̠̌̋̄͠ň̸̢͖̩̹̯̮̫̪͘̚͜͠ͅ-nò̵̭̞ ̴̧̡͈͓̩̙̱͊̃͋͌̋̀͗̉̓͐ͅp̴̭͙̭̞̓̋̋̓͠ó̷̰̾̊i̵͕̾̂̽͋n̸͙͐̕ț̶̨͕͔̙̗̯̳̥͑́̏̊͒͑̀̚ ̶̗̭̭̗̻̐̔̾̂̊i̴̢̨̜̯̞̟̻̖̠̔͜n̶̮̞̺͍͎͙͛̃͑̂̈́̈́̕ ̸̢̠͙͖̰͖̏̌͛̄r̶͓̹̈́́͆̐̈́̋u̸̢̼̤̝͕̟̫̤̍̉̈́͋̈́͆̐̔n̶̨̛̻̞̙̮͚̅͐̏̔̎-ǹ̴͇̫̺̼͉̦i̷͇̣͑̐͛̚ņ̸͚̗͋̽̉̊ͅg̴̙͂̈͌̊͂͋̚̚ ̷̢̻̭̠̗̺̜̄̌̒̔̂͐̓̈́͘͠S̷͖̅-h̷̡̡͉͚͈̥̗̠̾̐́̈́̊a̴̙̯͒́͊-w̷͓̥͗͂n̷̡̛͌͝ͅý̶͚̄͆̈́̓̄̀!̴̢͕̲͚̩͓͙̒̔̒̕ Ï̸̞̈́̈́̎̄͆͛͒'̸̧̧̟̖̙̹͓̟̹̾̃͝m̵̟̀̃̍̃̓̽̓̀̓͝ ̷͔͈́̒̽̿́̌͜͠i̴͍͍͂͋͠n̶̙̽͋̈̕͜ ̴͓̺̗̈̌̋͆́̓̚̚y̶̘̩͖̠̠̗̤̬̞̆̇ͅo̷͚̹͙̠͉̯͔͖̓͐̿͐͜-ù̵͖͉̩͔͙͔̰̈̈̏̈͆͂̅͝r̷̢̝̘͎̾̿ ̷̤̗̲̘̘̘͆́̏́͐̏̚͜͠h̷̡̢̞͔̬̰̭̣͔̏͆̓͐e̵͇̋-a̷̹͙͍͙̓͝ḓ̸̉͐̽̾!̴̰͗̏̅͐̀̚

He reached the break room and slammed the door shut. He gripped his head tight, tugging at his hair. This couldn't be possible! He only showed up in his dreams! He was just a figment of his own imagination! Just a bad dream!

"Get out of my head!" Shawn vision was going blurry from tears. He didn't know what was going on. All he knew was that he was going crazy. Little bit, by little bit.

It started with little dreams of him and his friends. But ended with blood. lots of it. A knife to match the crazy grin on his face. The laughing haunted him.

Then it started in reality. The whispers. 'Kitchen kň̶͓͖̰̝̱͔ife.' 'The throä̸̢̛̦̘̘̙̗͖̫̗̑̾̽̄̿̕͠͠t' 'Be eǎ̸͍̤̗̗͔̋͌̅̌͝sy.' 'The talļ̴̧̼͉͙̱̫͈̖̈́̐͒̎̇ͅ one.'

He caught himself reaching for a knife multiple time. Listening to the voice. The thought was.... exciting.

But he would never hurt is friends! Never in a million life times! Would he?

"H̷e̷h̷e̷!̷ ̷Y̷o̷u̷r̷ ̷w̷e̷a̷k̷!̷ ̷J̷u̷s̷t̷ ̷l̷i̷k̷e̷ ̷h̷i̷m̷!̷ ̷I̷t̷'̷s̷ ̷s̷o̷ ̷t̷e̷m̷p̷t̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷t̷o̷ ̷j̷u̷s̷t̷.̷.̷.̷.̷ ̷s̷l̷i̷c̷e̷!̷ ̷T̷h̷e̷ ̷t̷h̷o̷u̷g̷h̷t̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷i̷t̷ ̷m̷a̷k̷e̷s̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷e̷x̷c̷i̷t̷e̷d̷,̷ ̷d̷o̷e̷s̷n̷'̷t̷ ̷i̷t̷ ̷S̷h̷a̷w̷n̷?̷ ̷W̷e̷l̷l̷,̷ ̷w̷h̷a̷t̷ ̷a̷r̷e̷ ̷y̷o̷u̷ ̷w̷a̷i̷t̷i̷n̷g̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷?̷!̷ ̷I̷t̷ ̷w̷i̷l̷l̷ ̷b̷e̷ ̷s̷o̷ ̷s̷i̷m̷p̷l̷e̷!̷"

It was getting clearer. The voice. It wasn't so... glitchy... anymore.

Shawn removed his hands from his head. His breathing was uneven with tears painted on his face. He was shaking like a leaf, scanning the room for the voice.

"N-no. No. NO! I won't! Stop it!" There was banging in the door. People on the other side trying to talk to him. But Shawn couldn't hear them. He was trying to block out the manic talking to him.

"F̶̢̧̱̰͇̥̖̀͗̔̏̀̔͘̕ì̴̢̛̦̦̘͙̺̐̾͌̽̈́͠͠-n̵͍̟̰̄̒ȅ̸̛̛̱͖̲̞̬͒͋̏̐̚͝ͅ ̷̦͉̰͖̰̫̿̿̏̽͑͘t̸̨̰̹̰͓̻͙̮̑̏͑͌̊͜-h̶̛̛̞͙̯̻̽̾̀́̽͠ȩ̴̮͔̙̥̜͕̥̀ͅ-n̴̛̛͔̺͙̯͔͙͎̤͉̤͐̀͛̉̆̉́.̵̡̧̯̯͙̫̜̚ ̸̢̭̝̤̤͉͎͖̍͐́I̷͈̪̗̟͋̈̈́'̶̲̗̳̯̩̬̓̆̆̍́̂̃ͅľ̵̢̥͕̪̭̒͑͒̀̉́̄̎l̵̮͚͕͍͒ ̵͔̦͚̪̗͆͗͆̔̏̐́j̷̡̨̛͔̦̪̈̆ừ̶̧͕̝̜̩̩̤̏͐̐͜s̷̡̨̱͚̪̣̱̠͉̰̀̄͗̇̐̉̔͐̚-ț̶̢̏̈̽̚̚̚ ̷̛͇̖̖̳͕͓͓̭͕̑̑́̂͠ś̶͎̗͙͋̀̒̽ḩ̸̯͍̪̳̭͔̣͔̄̌̇͐͂-o̵̘̊̒̓͌͘͝w̵̭͊̆̾̾́͘ͅ ̵̧̢̜̪̝̥̼̟͔̙̽́͒̑͘͘ÿ̸̺̮̰̣̅̍͆̈́̕-ǒ̴͕̥̲̥̪̹͉͍̈́͊͠ư̷͓̱̖̺͕͖͕̲̅͂͆͝͝!̴̡̟͎̱̘̙̤͖̄͗͐́͋̈̏͘"

It was loud. Sharp and disoriented. It was mad and Shawn was scared. His vision started going black as his head started pounding.

"Shawn! Shawn are you okay?! Open the door!"   He paid no attention as his vision went back. He blinked the tears out of his eyes and looked around the room again.

It was quiet. No laughing. No whispers. No glitching. No nothing. Silence. The banging on the door stoped momentarily.

The toy maker went to wipe the tears away but it wasn't the clear salty liquid on his face.

Black. Thick black liquid pored from his eyes and nose.

He wasn't fazed but it. He just wiped it away and stood up. Shawn caught sight of a glint of silver. It took him a second but he walked over to the bench and looked down.

A knife. He didn't show any emotion. Just started at the knife. Images of bodies and red ran through his mind. He picked it up and tucked it into the waist band of his pants, putting his shirt over the top to hide it.

The knocking on the door continued. The shouts of concern from the fellow workers.

They grinned.

This was going to be fun.

-

Shit ok, I'm hoping you can read the texts!

Pt 2 coming soon...

Ş̸͈̥̹̼̘̺͊̄͌̎̌̽͝ͅͅe̶̠̣̎̀̂ȩ̷̨͚̖̻̞̱̰̝͒ ̴̳̻̳̭̟̐͛̊̀̅͐́̓̕͝ý̶̹͚̦̱̞̈́ö̸̢̯̜̩̏̿ư̶̡͓̰̩̘̺̪̆͗̍͑̿͆̎͛͘ ̴̻̝̞͔̼̝̗̃̚â̷̳̹̣͉͌ḷ̶͙̠͒̐̓̍͒͠l̵̺͙̀̽͌̍̇̍̀ ̶̮̘̻̹͔̼̣͚̭̻͊͝ş̵̰̭͎̪̮͔̬̒͋̽̒͑̅́o̵͙̟̤͈͈̽͑͊̈́̍̈́̈̓͘o̷͕͙̖̤̎̈́̓͗͗̔̏̕͘n̴̨̤̒͆͋̓̌̅̉͑