Extras?! Songs?!

In this extra, I'll choose a song that describes Himiko and said character's (Friend or Romantic)  relationship. They should be pretty good songs, so if you've never heard of them, check them out!

Kenpachi- Bloody By Five Finger Death Punch
lyrics-
I'm staring at the photographs, that used to make me smile. Now all they bring is rage. Flipping through the albums, we'd make for one another. I'm tearing out that page.

I love to hate you, I hate to love you. How did heaven turn to hell? I can't blame you, for leaving me. I took more from you, that I could give away. You can't blame me, for tearing things. Because everything became so, bloody, bloody. Bloody, Bloody.

Does it have to burn? Does it have to sting, when we say goodbye? Do you ever start to think about, what you've done to me? Cause I'm so bloody, bloody, bloody. It's all so bloody, bloody, bloody.

I hate to love you. I love to hate you. I will, never, wish you well. I can't can't blame you for leaving. I took more from you, that I could give away. You can't blame me, for tearing things. Because everything is just so bloody, bloody. Bloody, bloody. Yeah.

The pain we share, the laughs, the cries. All the evil lullabies. It all went up in flames.

I can't blame you, for leaving me. I took more from you, that I could give away. But, you can't blame me, for tearing things. Cause everything became so, bloody, bloody. Because everything thing became so bloody, bloody. Bloody, bloody.
It's all so bloody, bloody.

I know he's not been introduced yet, but here's a sneak peek.
Grimmjow- Ashes of Eden by Five Finger Death Punch
Lyrics-
Will the faithful be rewarded when we come to the end?
Will I miss the final warning from the lie that I have lived? Is there somebody calling? I can see the soul within. And I am not worthy, I am not worthy of this.

Are you with me after all? Why can't I hear you?
Are you with me through it all? Then why can't I feel you?

Stay with me, don't let me go, because there's nothing left at all. Stay with me, don't let me go, until the ashes of Eden fall.

Will the darkness fall upon me, when the air is growing thin? Will the light begin to pull me to it's everlasting will? I can hear the voices haunting, there's nothing left to fear. And I'm still calling, I'm still calling for you.

Are you with me after all? Why can't I hear you? Are you with me through it all? Then why can't I feel you?

Stay with me, don't let me go, because there's nothing left at all. Stay with me, don't let me go, until the ashes of Eden fall.

Don't let go, Don't let go.

Why can't I hear you?

Stay with me, don't let me go, because there's nothing left at all. Stay with me, don't let me go, until the ashes of Eden fall.
Heaven above me, take my hand and shine until there's nothing left but you.
Heaven above me, take my hand and shine until these nothing left but you.

Gin- The Jester by Madflower
Lyrics-
Like a jester at the ball, rub my shoulders with the kings. I was dripped in golden velvet, bathing in applause while I was jumping through the rings. And then the cooks would sound a bell, and all the kings would lick their lips. But I couldn't find a place mat, the dinner tables full and there's no room for me to sit.

Is there anybody out there, looking out for me? Just say you want me, just say you need me. Does anybody need me? Is every last soul just fucking me over? With tears on their shoes and ice on their shoulders. Is there anybody out there, looking out for me?