Chapter 16

Alice P.O.V

I walked into the house somewhat pissed off, with Fake Barbie behind me still gushing about Luke and oh how handsome he was and oh how lucky I was he had asked for my number.

Seriously she hadnt shut up about it on the whole way here! Her high pitched annoying voice was giving me a headache and I noticed that when she's happy her voice sounds extra annoying, which is really saying something.

Aiden was sprawled out in the couch and he looked up at us as soon as we entered, his cocky grin widened as he saw the look on my face, "How'd it go?" he asked.

I let out a sound of irritation and flung myself on the couch next to him, "Just great" I mumbled.

He laughed taking my irritation the wrong way, "So you had trouble with the spoons and forks then" he stated laughing more.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Guess you weren't kidding when you said it'd be fancier than royalty pretty boy" I mumbled.

"Told you so, Im never wrong! So I guess you wont be getting your phone back right?" he grinned.

I grinned back at him sitting up, "Actually I am" I told him.

That cut off his laugh and he frowned confused "No you aren't" he said.

I grinned wider at him, "Yes I am" I stated confidently.

"But didnt you just say-"

"Oh Alice this is marvelous!" just then Fake Barbie came into the living room clapping her hands like a child, she sat next to me, so closely she almost squished me into Aiden.

Her skinny arm wrapped around my shoulders like a vise making me want to recoil away from her, "You have to answer his calls Alice! And reply to his text messages!" she grinned from ear to ear.

I frowned at her and shook her arm off, "But-"

"Just think about it! Think about all the possibilities you could gain if he were to ask you out!" she gasped happily "Alice your whole economic status would change! For once you could be part of a higher class! Just imagine if he asked you to be his girlfriend?!" she gasped again clapping her hands "Oh Alice! This is perfect!" she laughed.

I stared at her as if she had gone crazy, she probably had!

"Rebecca are you-"

"Woah woah woah! What?! What did I freaking miss here?" Aiden interrupted.

"Luke asked Alice out Aiden!" Fake Barbie grinned.

"No!" I objected "No he did not ask me out! All he did was ask for my stupid cellphone number" I said.

"It's almost the same thing darling! If he asked for your cellphone number its because that means he's interested" she pointed out.

"Are you kidding me? Interested in me? All he wants is-"

"Luke asked for your cellphone number?" Aiden repeated, his eyebrows shot up with surprise.

"Yes! Can you believe it?" Fake Barbie clapped once more.

"Yeah, I actually can" he chuckled sitting back down, his face relaxed again and he chuckled "Oh Luke, he'll screw just about any girl" he sighed chuckling "I never thought he'd actually lower down to your level though Alice" he laughed.

"Well you have to admit she looks decent tonight" Fake Barbie laughed before I could say something.

"If he only knew how she really was" Aiden laughed along pretending I wasn't there.