Chapter 9

Recap: "How about I show them to you? And not share?" I teased kissing his lips and running my hands down his chest. He kissed me back harder and his breath got heavier, "I like the sound of that," he said grabbing my ass and hoisting me up as he stood up, I giggled as I wrapped my legs around his waist and once again he led me to his room.

  Alice P.O.V

 I kept giving James little sideways glances, he was just so hot! I couldnt keep my perverted eyes off him, seriously God had been in a great mood when he created him! The most simple actions he made got my eyes to fly to him.

We were currently in his car driving back to dad's fancy hell. The sky was still pouring and he wouldnt let me call a cab or even let me out his apartment without him, which I thought was really sweet.

I sat back on the seat giddy with happiness, I couldnt believe we had been in bed again, it was official, James is the best I've had in bed up till now. He's super good in bed and very good looking, the guy was perfect.

So why doesnt he have a girlfriend, I found myself asking.

I sneaked a glance at him again, watched as his muscles flexed when he would turn the steering wheel. Oh those damn muscles, so perfect! What I would give to take him again right here right now in his car.

Images of our little episode just a couple of minutes ago in his apartment flashed back to my mind making me grin, the way he had held me, the way those lips felt on mine, the way he would kiss down my body.

God just thinking about his body being so close to mine made me so hot for him! I looked at him again, I wondered if he thought the same about me, I honestly hoped he did, but I doubted it.

There was nothing special about me at all whatsoever, so the little voice in the back of my head still nudged me to wonder why he was so sweet with me? Was he a player and I was simply another one of his victims?

I stared at the tattoos on his strong arms and felt myself grin slowly again as I recalled the way those arms felt around me.

Naa, he's not a player, I told myself just so I wouldnt have to think about the fact that if he was a player I had been gladly one of his victims.

Oh he's just so damn hot! Damn this boy getting my mind all in knots! I stole another quick glance at him and found myself staring at the side of his face again, oh those fine lips, what would I give to feel them on my neck again.

I looked lower to his chest and sighed inwardly, when will I get to run my hands down his abs again? When will I be able to scream his name again? When will I be able to feel his little teasing bites down my body? I thought longingly.

Alice you're a little horny slut, my inner voice laughed at me.

I gulped and smiled slowly, true...very true, but only when it came to James! There wasnt one guy I'd fantasize over so much expect for him! And so soon also, it had been literally like half an hour after we had been together and I was already thinking about sex with him again?

Jeez my inner voice was right.

He turned to me so suddenly I startled and looked away quickly hoping he hadnt caught me fantasizing about him.

"What are you looking at?" he asked, I could hear the smile in his tone.

I shrugged not looking at him feeling myself blushing slightly for getting caught, "Nothing" I grinned.