Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Alice P.O.V

"Do you know how worried we were? How scared I was?" Dad was yelling at me.

I tried not to roll my eyes, yeah I bet he was real worried about me, who believed that big lie?

"Im sorry! How many times do you want me to repeat it? Im sorry!" I said annoyed.

"Thats not enough Alice! I want to know where you were!" he yelled angrily.

"I was at the club!" I lied, there was no way I was going to tell him I was having amazing sex with a stranger in his apartment "Dad if Aiden didnt find me then it must've been because he didnt look well enough for me!" I snapped.

"Dont you dare blame this on me! I told you to be at my car by 2:30! How hard is that?" Aiden spoke up with a frown.

"I lost track of time, besides Aiden did you really expect me to find me at the club? It's huge! It was packed by hundreds of people!" I lied.

"Well then why didnt you go back by 2:30!?"

"I lost track of time! How many times do I have to repeat myself?!" I snapped.

"Enough, please dont argue" Fake Barbie whimpered giving us a pretend look of worry.

Dad wrapped an arm around her comfortingly, "Why didnt you call Alice? You have a cellphone for a reason," he frowned.

"What is the big deal here dad? Are you mad that you had to call the cops? Or that the neighbors saw the show? Are you worried what they might say?" I asked, I knew that was exactly Rebecca's problem because I saw her groan and hide her face into dad's side.

"I had to pay those cops $500 bucks for their service Alice! You made me waste perfectly good money!" he snapped.

Oh please! Like if he wasnt stinking rich, 500 hundred dollars was probably nothing to him! "I bet you waste loads of more money on stupid shit for Rebecca and how to keep her fake and full of plastic" I mumbled quietly under my breath.

"What was that?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing," I sighed standing up "Im really tired, Im going to bed," I said, now that the alcohol had left my body I felt beyond irritated.

"Not so fast young lady!" Dad stood up like a rocket but Fake Barbie grabbed his hand and pulled him down, "No darling its okay, she's fine now and thats all that matters, let her rest" she said.

My blood almost boiled! Was I the only one who saw through her fake lies?!

I left the living room without a word and began to make my way upstairs when the doorbell rang making me frown and turn around, who could it be at this time?

I saw a maid open the door and there on the doorway stood the cab driver making me gulp, oops I had forgotten to pay him!

I saw dad glare at me as he walked over to the doorway to see who it was and I sprinted up the rest of the stairways towards my room, he could deal with the man.

I went to my room and closed the door leaning against it, ugh dad, Fake Barbie, and Aiden had ruined my perfect night! Everything was going so well, I didnt let dad's anger and Rebecca's drama get to me.

 I smiled slightly as I thought about James, oh that boy with tattoos was so handsome and so perfect! I yearned to feel his body against mine again, to feel his hands on my skin, his lips on mine.