Chapter 13

A:N/ Thank you so much for reading :) and sorry for any mistakes.

Here's another chapter

Ally P.O.V

Turns out that looking for Aiden was more difficult than I thought it would be when a baseball game has ended and there is people everywhere!

"Oh no," I groaned "We wont find him at this rate!" I grumbled looking around me desperately trying to find a tall guy with blond hair.

"Why dont you call him?" James suggested next to me shivering slightly, from a combination of cold wind that had picked up and that rain.

"I dont have a phone," I reminded him sighing to myself.

"You can use mine," he replied ready to take it out but I shook my head, "No I dont even know his number! He never gave it to me," I frowned scanning the crowds of people with my eyes.

"He has to be here somewhere!" James looked around too. I hugged myself and looked at the people coming out of the stadium, everyone was hurrying to their cars trying not to get soaked with the thick rain.

"We wont find him," I sighed "He probably already left" I grumbled getting a dreadful feeling in the pit of my stomach, shit if Aiden showed up alone to the house and with his nose all swollen that would earn me another call to the police!

I didn't doubt for one second Rebbeca, I knew her too well, she would call the cops on me thinking I had escaped again.

I chewed on my bottom lip worrying a bit, I couldn't have the police come back to the house only to have it be another false alarm, dad would get me in so much trouble! He'd probably ground me the rest of the summer and not let me out, and to be honest now that I had James as a reason to go out I wanted to be able to do so.

"You want to check the parking lot again? Just in case we made a mistake?" James asked interrupting my worrying.

"No," I grumbled, "Why lie to ourselves? Lets face it, the douche bag left without me!" I stated, we had already checked the parking lot and Aiden's expensive car didnt stand out anywhere.

"Im really sorry Ally," James frowned looking slightly upset "It's my fault for taking you to my apartment" he said.

"It's not your fault James, I wanted to go and besides, we didnt know there would be traffic on the way back" I pointed out.

He had really tried to get me back here in time, but we hadnt anticipated the traffic on the way to the stadium, the heavy rain had made the cars go extra slow and well by the time we arrived the game had ended by ten minutes.

On the bright side of all of this, the Padres lost, so that meant that because of our deal, James would have to take me out on a date. Like it mattered, if they had won either way I would've asked him out on a date.

I realized how excited I was for that date, and it got me slightly scared, because I hadn't ever gotten excited about a date before.

"Still Ally, I dont want you to get in more trouble," he sighed snapping me out of my thinking.

"You wont," I lied trying to push down the worry that was trying to fill me, "If Rebecca calls the cops on me another third time, well then, I'lll just have to flirt with the policemen to see if they'll give me a break" I joked.

James raised an eyebrow at that and mocked anger, "Hey no way! The only person I want you to flirt with is me," he grabbed me by the waist and tickled me making me squeal and try to get away, "I don't want you flirting with some police guy" he grinned as he saw I was ticklish.