Chapter 22

Alice P.O.V

It was obvious I couldn't function properly the next morning. Being out in the rain yesterday had taken a toll on me, this morning I had woken up with the worst headache ever! I'm very sure I was getting punished for lying and now I was truly getting sick.

I wanted nothing more than to stay in bed the whole day.

But no....my dear father and stupid Fake Barbie forced me to come down for breakfast. I really couldn't eat, all I did was stare down at my food feeling to upset to even eat anything.

I couldn't force myself to do anything, all my stubborn mind could think of was the asshole of James and the little bitch of Jessie.

I couldn't stop thinking about them, even if it hurt.

Were they together now? Had he replaced her with me?

The thoughts brought such incredible pain to my chest I wanted to curl up and cry.

Get over it Alice, he's gone now, he's not yours anymore I told myself.

I realized he had never been actually mine, which made it a lot worse because he wasn't even my boyfriend or anything! So why was I acting like a little cry baby and missing him?

Jeez I was so pathetic! I missed him already and it hadn't even been one day since I last saw him.

Alice damn it forget about him! He's probably fucking Jessie right this moment while you? You're missing him, I though with a scowl.

But then I thought about something else....I didn't miss just him. I missed his laugh, his hazel eyes the same color as mine, I missed his voice and his smile.

Oh that smile, it was capable of cheering me up in seconds.

I found myself sighing, damn it what had that boy with tattoos done to me?

I flickered my eyes up for a second and found three pairs of eyes staring back at me, I jumped when I realized everyone was looking at me, dad, Aiden, and Fake Barbie Bitch.

"What?" I asked straightening a little.

Dad raised an eyebrow "I've been trying to get your attention for the last few seconds Alice!" he frowned.

I blinked "You have?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes "I was asking what was the matter with you, Rebecca told me that last night-"

"I'm fine" I cutt of, "Nothing is wrong with me I was just being dramatical" I said quickly.

I saw Fake Barbie frown at me "Alice if you stole something from a store and you know the cops are after you-"

"No," I rolled my eyes, leave it to her to think something stupid like that "I didn't steal anything Rebecca" I assured.

"Darling the way you entered the house last night! It was truly frightening!" she said dramatically putting a hand to her chest.

I rolled my eyes again "Sorry" I mumbled just so she would shut up and leave me alone.

Dad didn't seemed too pleased with my apology, "Alice I don't want to hear trouble from you-"

"You won't dad," I interrupted "Last night was just...." I trailed off not knowing what to say.

I saw Aiden smirk across from me "Are you having boy trouble little sis?" he grinned.

I narrowed my eyes at him, he knew exactly what was the situation, he was just being a pest! "No" I mumbled looking away from his teasing eyes.

I heard Fake Barbie gasp "Is it trouble with Luke?" she asked.