Chapter 25

Recap:  "I think you've caused enough trouble here," he said slowly.

For some reason my heart sunk "Dad? What are you saying?"

He gave me a stern look "I'm saying you've gone too far with this! I think its time I send you home!"

Alice P.O.V

I swear my heart stopped beating. I froze all over and stared at dad slightly stunned, "You....what?" I whispered not able to comprehend what he had just said.

I saw Aiden smirking from the corner of my eye and Rebecca's face gleamed with triumph! She looked about ready to start dancing!

"I'm sending you back home with your mother Alice! This behavior of yours, I can't tolerate it anymore! You've caused way too much trouble and I am not going to put up with it anymore! And I'm not going to make Rebecca put up with it either! You're going back" he said sternly.

It was as if my heart had remembered how to work and it began to thump faster, I closed my opened mouth and narrowed my eyes at dad "You...can't send me back yet" I stated trying to sound firm.

"Who's going to stop me? This is my house, my rules, and I'm your father. If I want to send you back I can, and I will" he replied seriously.

Tears welled in my eyes more at the thought, "But...but....no!" I cried.

"Oh yes I can, I've tolerated your little attitude for long enough Alice, I'm not doing it anymore" he frowned.

"What little attitude?!" I asked.

He frowned more at me, "That little attitude" he responded.

My heart began to hammer in my chest, of course if he would've told me this about a month earlier I would've been ecstatic! I would've been super happy and relieved! I wouldn't even have questioned and I would've packed my bags and gladly leave this hell.

But now things were different, I had James!

I gasped as I thought about him, James! My boy with tattoos, I couldn't leave him just like that! We lived thousands of miles away, its not like we could go visit each other whenever we wanted. It's not like I lived two hours away, or even three, no. I lived twenty six hours away!

I couldn't do that to him, just leave out of the blue and then call him when I'm back home! What was I supposed to say? Oh hey yeah, listen, I'm not in Port Arthur anymore, I'm back home, sorry I couldn't say goodbye.

No!

The thought of leaving him without even getting to properly say goodbye made me slightly panic.

No, I couldn't leave! At least not this suddenly! I couldn't bare the thought of just leaving without figuring out what we would do, would we be in a long distance relationship? To be honest the idea sounded horrible, I didn't want that type of relationship.

Only seeing each other once every couple of weeks.

Would we brake up if I left?

The thought itself made a stinging stab go right through my chest, I didn't want to brake up with him.

Hell he had barely asked me to be his girlfriend a couple of minutes ago! I couldn't brake up with him already just because I was leaving!

But I knew better, if I left now, I wasn't going to come back.

I lowered my eyes and began to slowly panic, no I can't leave James just yet, I need more time! I want more time with him!

At once I decided that I would do everything I could to stay here for a bit longer, the summer wasn't near ending, I still got about one more month and a couple of weeks, I knew that dad wouldn't want to keep me here the entire summer, so maybe if I only stayed for a couple of more weeks? At least three?