Stained hands

The next fight was Kankuro vs Misumi Tsurugi. I was very curious about the sand nin. So this should be interesting to see.

I could tell Kankuro was cocky, let's just hope he has the skill to back it up. It also seemed Misumi Tsurugi was also rather over confident telling Kankuro to give up.

Kankuro removed that weird thing from his back. I still wasn't able to figure out what it was.

Soon the fight began and within an instant Kankuro was restraint. Misumi Tsurugi body wrapped around Kankuro as a snake would. It was kinda disturbing yet interesting. But what interested me was Kankuro's lack of fear.

I closed my eyes for a second and when I reopened them I smiled. It wasn't really him. He was in the bandages. He used puppets. It all made sense now.

After not giving up Misumi Tsurugi snapped his neck shocking people. But the face of the puppet began to crumble as it restrained Misumi Tsurugi and kankuro revealed himself.

Kankuro soon won after his opponent not only gave up but passed out. Kankuro came back up and my gaze followed him. When he got back I noticed Gaara looking at me. He's sharp, he noticed me watching.

That same bloodlust was shot at me. Normally this wouldn't bother me. But for some reason it did. Images if three corpses flashed through my mind. I took in a sharp breath and my eyes closed tightly. When they opened again I looked at my hands and my breathing became quick as I saw blood covering my hands. And I heard a small voice in my head.

Did you really need to kill them? What if you wanted to kill them. Did you enjoy it? Are you a monster.

I was panicking and I tried to calm down only to feel a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Kakashi.

" I don't know what's wrong but perhaps you should leave and get some fresh air. Your battle is over you don't need to be here, " He said.

I looked at him shocked and back at my hands. Then my eyes wandered to my brother. I wanted to see him fight but I didn't want anyone to see me like this.

If Naruto knew what I did he would hate me. I know he would. His sister is a murderer, a monster.

"Akane go get fresh air, " Kakashi said more firmly.

I nodded and walked out as quietly as I could. When I got out I ran home locking myself in my room. I fell to the ground looking at my shaking hands the images of the three sound nin flashing in my vision.

"I'm a monster, " I whispered to myself. 

~~~~

The battle was over and Kakashi looked over at Akane. She seemed off this whole time. Her gaze met Gaara's and Kakashi noticed her mood change. She looked scared and guilty.

He didn't know what happened but he knew if she stayed here it would be bad. So he walked up to her telling her to leave. Which she did.

She was on the verge of a breakdown. He's never seen her like that. He then looked to Naruto who seemed oblivious to the situation. He didn't even notice that she left.

A she was now alone. Kakashi sighed. She looked out for everyone but now when she needed it she was alone. It was... sad.