Sound nin

It's been a while and we were walking around. It's been three days and we had two left. I stretched. We came across multiple team's but they didn't have the right scroll. And every time I was made to stay out of their way. It wasn't nice but I listened. They didn't seem to need my help.

We kept walking but my eyes narrowed sensing we were being followed. I went to look in the direction only for Masahiko to glare at me. So he noticed too. Haruki motioned for me to come closer.

I walked by his side and he slipped our earth scroll to me. I looked at him confused.

"if they attack run. They're stronger than others we fought, " Masahiko said.

"but-" he cut me off.

"don't argue. Just do what I say, " he said.

~~~~

Haruki looked at his teammate. He was being cruel but he was doing it to protect her. He had no doubt in his mind Akane reminded Masahiko of his younger sister. She died on a mission two years ago. She was around the age of her after all.

~~~~

I wasn't happy at all. But I stayed quiet. If I argued that would let the people following as know we were onto them.

"run, " Masahiko said.

I growled but did it nonetheless. As I ran I saw two people confront them. But we were in teams. My eyes narrowed as I pulled out a kunai blocking someone that attacked me.

"where do you think you're going. It's not very nice to leave your team behind, " a girl said.

I looked to see she was from the sound

I looked to see she was from the sound. I turned to see the two fighting, and they seemed to be struggling. They were against two males. A smaller one with blue hair and a larger one with stitch like scars on his face.

My attention was drawn back to the girl as she attacked again

"focus on yourself, coward, " she said. 

How annoying. I could stay and fight her but that would piss those two off. Or I could run but just thinking of doing that left a bad taste on my mouth.

By simply watching the way those men fought I could tell there was no way they were genin. And I doubted this girl was one either. So what we're they doing here.

I ducked under her kunai and backed away so I could now barely see my teammates. But what I did see was blood and I heard their pained yelling telling me to run.

Everything went blank for a moment. All I could think about is what it that was my brother. There was no chance I would run.

I grabbed a different kunai and it flew past the girl making her scoff.

"you're a terrible shot. It's kinda sad, " she said.

My eyes narrowed and I teleported to the kunai throwing kunai at the ones that we're about to hit the two. I was kneeled down in front of them glaring at the enemy.

"you idiot I told you to run!" Masahiro yelled.

My hand closed tightly and I got a first full of dirt and grass. I rose to my feet standing in front of my teammates having every intention of defending them against the now regrouped enemy.

"and I'm telling you I won't, " I said firmly.

~~~~

The hokage sat in his office thinking about his student that was doing the chunin exam. He was alone and pulled our a photo smiling.

On the surface, she was just like her mother. Quick-tempered headstrong and stubborn. She was also the spitting image of her.

But when you looked further she was like her father. Fiercely loyal and when she decided to do something her determination never wavered. She was smart like her father and inspired others like her father once did for the village. That was when she wasn't being cold and threatening people.

He looked at the photos he had. One of her when she was a baby and Kushina holding her and another with her holding a baby naruto. She was almost two years older than Naruto.

When she was younger the whisker-like markings were very noticeable but as she got older they faded away

When she was younger the whisker-like markings were very noticeable but as she got older they faded away. But they had a tendency to come back when she used a lot of her chakra.

He knew her parents would be so very proud to see her now. Even with all her eccentricities.