Fight pt 1

The two boys we're soon unconscious leaving Akane to face off with the three sound nin on her own. The woman smiled as she stepped toward.

"let me deal with her. It'll be a piece of cake, " She said.

"be careful Mia don't underestimate her, " the blue-haired man said.

"quite Aio I can do this. Right Buduo?" Mia said.

"don't get killed, " Buduo the large male said.

Mia walled forward a smirk on her face. Akane watched carefully following her every move. Mia leapt forward but Akane easily dodged to the side kicking her in the gut sending her flying into a tree.

Mia coughed as she looked up shocked. That's when she was met with the fiery, pissed gaze of the redhead before her. She was struck with fear. She shook her head standing tall smirking.

"I guess I did underestimate you but it won't happen again." Mia said still cocky.

Akane leapt forward about to punch the girl in the face. But her fist was caught by Aio. She jumped back as Mia slid down the tree in shock.

"i told you not to underestimate her, " Aio said.

Buduo also stood forward preparing to fight. Mia stood up again dusting herself off. Akane took a stance noticing the atmosphere change. They were getting serious.

She wasn't stupid she knew if she let her guard down for a second she could be killed.

~~~~

I took my stance taking a deep breath. Stay calm. Mia ran forward first and I followed her only to see a flash of blue. I turned to my side blocking Aio from hitting me. But as I did this I felt a dull pain course through my gut. Budo punch me.

I tumbled back coughing. I looked up to see them getting into a formation. My eyes narrowed.

I grabbed a few of my special kunai and looked around. There were three people. But I wasn't skilled enough to attack more than one person confidently. So I looked at them.
I threw the kunai which missed. The girl laughed, she obviously didn't learn her lesson.

~~~~

There was a flash of red the colour of hair and the colour of blood blurred together indistinguishable. Seconds later Mia laid on the floor bloody and barely conscious.

The two boys looked at the redhead girl who stood on a tree branch her hair swaying in the breeze as she glared at them.

They moved together watching her carefully. She was a lot tougher than they thought.

"Aren't you going to help her. At this rate she'll bleed to death, "Akane said.

"if she's weak enough to be beaten then she deserves to die, " Buduo said.

"Scum, " Akane scoffed under her breath.

She took her stance and jumped down to attack but the second she got close a force hit her chest. Aio round house kicked her. He was fast.

She fell to the ground panting and holding her chest. This was gonna be a lot harder than she thought.

She pushed herself off the ground only to bring her arms up to her side blocked a punch from Buduo, she cringed from the pain.

Her eyes narrowed as Aio ran to her holding a katana. As he was about to strike her she teleported to one of her kunai avoiding the attack.

She looked down at her arm. He very nearly broke her arm. Her attention was drawn back to the two as they began planning.

Her eyes widened as kunai we're thrown at her unconscious teammates.